Recruiter - Independent Consultant (1099) - San Diego, CA
San Diego, CA /
CNM LLP is a technical advisory services firm that works with the top local talent on the most comprehensive and intriguing projects for discerning clients ranging from start-ups to closely held mid-market companies to large multi-national Fortune 1000 firms. The CNM reputation is built upon a foundation of professional excellence and trusted relationships and is recognized nationally for commitment to excellence.
Employees value the open and honest environment, consistent focus on work life balance and an outstanding culture that is difficult to find anywhere else in the professional services industry.
This unwavering attention to providing an exceptional work environment has enabled CNM to be recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in Los Angeles” for multiple years and named as one of Inc. 5000’s “Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2018.”
Because CNM consistently beats target plans for continued organic growth, service line diversification and for geographical expansion, the team is currently searching for an Experienced Recruiter. You will partner with our team and hiring managers to develop a consistent pipeline of quality candidates (our billable team is about 90% ex Big 4 or mid-tier public accounting firms), will manage a full-cycle recruitment effort and will partner with other team members to ensure that CNM's online media presence spotlights our exceptional people and culture.
The Contractor/Recruiter will be required to be in either Irvine or San Diego and have local knowledge of candidates.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to consistently apply best practices in recruiting
- Utilize a variety of resources (online, professional organizations, traditional recruiting methods and electronic recruiting methods) to identify, source and screen highly qualified candidates for open positions
- Proactively build our pipeline by reaching out to exceptional candidates in the marketplace who do the work we do
- Partner with Talent Ops team to manage interview process, ensuring that all candidates enjoy a welcoming and positive experience
- Positively and professionally represent the firm to candidates and build relationships with our hiring managers
Qualifications and Experience:
- Outstanding client service skills with a “can do" positive attitude
- Ability to work with tight deadlines in an ever changing environment
- Strong staffing agency knowledge, ability to source candidates and build relationships with candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Full cycle recruiting experience
Please note: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.