Help Desk - Information Technology
Woodland Hills, CA
CNM LLP is a technical advisory services firm that works with the top local talent on the most comprehensive and intriguing projects for discerning clients ranging from start-ups to closely held mid-market companies to large multi-national Fortune 1000 firms. The CNM reputation is built upon a foundation of professional excellence and trusted relationships and is recognized nationally for commitment to excellence. Employees value the open and honest environment, consistent focus on work life balance and an outstanding culture that is difficult to find anywhere else in the professional services industry. This unwavering attention to providing an exceptional work environment has enabled CNM to be recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work in Los Angeles” for the fourth consecutive year and named as one of Inc. 5000’s “Fastest Growing Private Companies in 2018.”
Our Woodland Hills office is searching for an IT Help Desk professional to assist us with our growth (lots of new users) and optimization of current processes and procedures.
- Troubleshoot software and systems issues; provide timely diagnosis and resolution to user problems while prioritizing according to urgency, ease of resolving issues and effect on one versus many users
- Exhibit a track record of solid IT systems knowledge by with hardware, software, network printers, VOIP phone systems and other network technology
- Clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner and providing one-on-one end-user training as needed
- Ensuring IT equipment is stocked appropriately; order supplies when needed to ensure users do not face interruptions due to lack of properly functioning or available supplies
- Responsible for audio and visual equipment for off-site meetings; ensuring that all technology functions appropriately and escalating issues when problems arise
- Documenting internal IT procedures to ensure consistency
- Participate in onboarding of new hires through electronic presentation; ensure that new hires have functioning computers and are aware of how to use according to company policies and guidelines
- Maintain and update website and software licenses; track license compliance and perform annual audits
- Manage user account changes to our internal cloud-based systems
- Administering and managing current SAAS providers and IT vendors
- Actively stays up to date on software and IT industries trends
- Project management and organization skills
- Experience with data backup and recovery, VOIP systems, Windows Office, and cloud-based solutions preferred
- Ability to prioritize, manage projects and respond to users in timely manner
- Experience with Microsoft suite of applications
- Superior interpersonal skills when communicating with end users
CNM LLP offers an excellent base, bonus and incentive compensation package. The benefits package is designed to meet an employee’s needs regardless of the stage an employee is at including medical, dental, paid maternity and parental leave, 401(k) with match and flexible spending accounts for employees and dependents. We offer training that assists employees in reaching their career goals and, in addition to a regular paid time off policy, we also offer an extra five days off between Christmas and New Year holidays annually for firm-wide shut down. CNM believes in social interaction and networking and employees participate in unbelievable social events each summer and winter. The firm also supports employees offering an annual technology bonus, health and wellness bonus, monthly cell phone reimbursement, fully stocked kitchens with food, drink and snacks and much, much more. Please reach out to our talent team and we will walk you through why you deserve a career with CNM LLP.
Please note: all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.