Any US - remote /
Product – Design /
Coalition is the leading provider of cyber insurance and security, combining comprehensive insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help businesses manage and mitigate cyber risk. Coalition’s unique product offerings combine best-in-class insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help keep businesses safe. Cyber losses cost the global economy upwards of $1.5 trillion each year, and yet the majority of businesses are under-insured and under-prepared to manage and mitigate the risks of an increasingly digital world. Coalition is addressing this gap by providing no-cost cybersecurity tools to prevent losses, security and incident response services to contain them, and comprehensive cyber insurance to help organizations recover. We have over 25,000 customers, ranging from small and mid-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Founded in 2017, Coalition has raised $125M from a number of top tier global investment firms including Ribbit Capital, Greenoaks Capital, Valor Equity Partners, Felicis Ventures, and Vy Capital. Headquartered in San Francisco, Coalition’s team is distributed across more than 15 locations globally, including Austin, Washington DC, Denver, Canada and Portugal.
About The Role
Are you passionate about great visual design? Do you mentally kern headlines on signage as you walk down the street? Do you bleed Pantone 484C? We are seeking a Visual Designer with a strong sense of aesthetics who will have the opportunity to work with a quickly growing business and Brand - extending our Brand visually into many areas – including Marketing and Product experiences.
Coalition's customers are small and medium businesses who are seeking resilience and peace of mind. Our service is sold by insurance brokers, and Coalition is continuing to expand its easy-to-use, powerful tools to help those brokers sell Coalition's cyber insurance and risk management services.
The Visual Designer will assist in brand design, marketing communications, and product visual design – to those brokers, businesses, and customers. You will work in both print and digital media, composing beautiful and compelling designs consistently across applications.
We're looking for someone who can collaborate as well as take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. You should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work.
The ideal candidate will help administer brand guidelines as we expand our outreach. This is a unique opportunity to work on a product in a quickly growing new industry.
- Work with a growing team of visual and UX designers to implement our brand
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects across Marketing and Product teams
- Create visual assets for marketing materials, websites and other media including infographics
- Collaborate with team members from Marketing and Business Dev teams to create cohesive designs that reflect Coalition's cultures and goals
- Work with Product Design to develop visual style guides and digital assets for our digital products
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Graphic Design or related discipline
- 3+ years working experience, either in a creative agency or as an in-house designer
- Strong visual and graphic design skills
- Great attention to detail
- Experience with information design
- Extensive experience with Figma or Sketch
- Extensive experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Extensive experience designing print and digital marketing materials
- Extremely self-motivated, able to work in a dynamic environment on multiple projects
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven success working in a collaborative team environment
- Illustration skills
- User interface design and knowledge of user experience principles
- Experience working with Marketo, Hubspot, or other CRM system templates
- Video, animation, or motion graphics talents
- Comfort in collaborating with external creative agencies or contractors
- Experience selecting and working with outside vendors to print or produce swag or other collateral
We are all here to build something we believe in and to make a company that will last. We’re also assembling a team of expert incident responders, threat and malware researchers, and security analysts to protect our customers before, during, and after a cyber incident. Our goal is to harness the power of technology with the safety of insurance, to provide the first holistic solution to cyber risk. Coalition's culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
An online portfolio of work is required to apply.