Sales Operations Manager
Any US - remote /
Insurance – Sales /
Coalition is the leading provider of cyber insurance and security, combining comprehensive insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help businesses manage and mitigate cyber risk. Coalition’s unique product offerings combine best-in-class insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help keep businesses safe. Cyber losses cost the global economy upwards of $1.5 trillion each year, and yet the majority of businesses are under-insured and under-prepared to manage and mitigate the risks of an increasingly digital world. Coalition is addressing this gap by providing no-cost cybersecurity tools to prevent losses, security and incident response services to contain them, and comprehensive cyber insurance to help organizations recover. We have over 25,000 customers, ranging from small and mid-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Founded in 2017, Coalition has raised $125M from a number of top tier global investment firms including Ribbit Capital, Greenoaks Capital, Valor Equity Partners, Felicis Ventures, and Vy Capital. Headquartered in San Francisco, Coalition’s team is distributed across more than 15 locations globally, including Austin, Washington DC, Denver, Canada and Portugal.
About the Role:
Coalition is seeking a strategic, driven, and analytical Sales Operations Manager who can play a key role building our sales operations function. The position will oversee all aspects of sales operations, including sales planning and strategy, quarterly forecasting and budgeting, process improvements, and reporting and analysis. Success entails partnering closely with senior sales leadership and the broader sales team to drive initiatives, improving the productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, and enabling our sales teams to deliver excellence at scale.
- Has experience building out the sales operations function in a multi-channel, high-growth startup
- Analytical and prioritizes data and insights to understand how our sales channels are actually performing—and persistently optimizes and innovates to enhance performance
- Energized to transform the insurance industry via technology
- Develop strategy for scaling Coalition’s sales teams while improving productivity and efficiency
- Create and manage processes such as sales target setting, forecasting and budgeting to hit company revenue goals,
- KPI definition, tracking, dashboarding: Use data to increase efficiencies in the sales process, closely monitor sales performance at all stages of the funnel, and provide continuous recommendations for improvements
- Design and manage compensation plans for Coalitions sales teams
- Design sales workflows and oversee implementation of enabling systems and tools
- Manage documentation on sales processes, policies, sales training materials, identify industry/product knowledge training opportunities
- Facilitate sales events like quarterly all hands, sales kick offs
- Own maintenance and execution of our Salesforce implementation
- 5-7 years of professional experience in sales operations in a high-growth technology company
- Excellent communicator and collaborator; able to work with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Proven examples of how you influenced sales teams to exceed targets and improved sales during your tenure.
- Proven analytical skills to compile large amounts of data into an understandable format for decision-making.
- Ability to create and implement process flows (in Salesforce and elsewhere)
- Enjoy a highly fulfilling, mission-driven culture
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Relocation support
- 401(k) plan
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Open vacation days
- We embrace distributed work; some benefits will vary by location
- You are an owner! We offer stock options to each of our employees
- More details at https://www.coalitioninc.com/careers
We are all here to build something we believe in and to make a company that will last. We’re also assembling a team of expert incident responders, threat and malware researchers, and security analysts to protect our customers before, during, and after a cyber incident. Our goal is to harness the power of technology with the safety of insurance, to provide the first holistic solution to cyber risk. Coalition's culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.