Senior Product Manager, Programs and Partnerships
San Francisco, CA /
Product – Product Management /
Coalition is the leading provider of cyber insurance and security, combining comprehensive insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help businesses manage and mitigate cyber risk. Coalition’s unique product offerings combine best-in-class insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help keep businesses safe. Cyber losses cost the global economy upwards of $1.5 trillion each year, and yet the majority of businesses are under-insured and under-prepared to manage and mitigate the risks of an increasingly digital world. Coalition is addressing this gap by providing no-cost cybersecurity tools to prevent losses, security and incident response services to contain them, and comprehensive cyber insurance to help organizations recover. We have over 25,000 customers, ranging from small and mid-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Founded in 2017, Coalition has raised $125M from a number of top tier global investment firms including Ribbit Capital, Greenoaks Capital, Valor Equity Partners, Felicis Ventures, and Vy Capital. Headquartered in San Francisco, Coalition’s team is distributed across more than 15 locations globally, including Austin, Washington DC, Denver, Canada and Portugal.
About the Role:
A great product leader thinks strategically, has strong empathy for users and builds expertise in their domain. As a Senior Product Manager at Coalition you will own one of the company's strategic product areas and business outcomes. You'll identify key problems to solve, prioritize products to build, and work with stakeholders to launch innovative solutions. You'll be balancing different perspectives, making thoughtful decisions on trade-offs, and creating empathy for our customers to build the right products at the right time. Partnerships is an increasingly prominent channel for Coalition to acquire customers and help them manage cyber risk. You’ll work with a variety of strategic partners from associations to technology companies to jointly envision and build delightful product experiences.
- Inform Coalition’s product vision, strategy, and playbook for partnerships and channel business
- Identify and prioritized across partnerships opportunities and work closely with external stakeholders, especially with some of our most strategic partners
- Envision the full product experience, drive technical scoping, and create requirements to execute on the business, product, and technical front.
- Beyond individual partnerships, you will lead efforts on our overall partner platform product and APIs
- Scale this product area and line of business for the company
- 5+ years of experience in product management building software products
- Track record of having successfully worked with external partners, 3rd-parties, and/or on integrations
- You can think big picture, and also can get your hands dirty to execute and get things shipped
- You're able to navigate both internal and external stakeholders at various levels to communicate plans, ideas, and decisions with clarity
- You feel equally comfortable informing technical / API design and building delightful user experiences
- You prioritize and drive decisions, leveraging both qualitative research and quantitative analysis
- You can lead independently and can own an outcome for the business
- Enjoy a highly fulfilling, mission-driven culture
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Relocation support
- 401(k) plan
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Open vacation days
- We embrace distributed work; some benefits will vary by location
- You are an owner! We offer stock options to each of our employees
- More details at https://www.coalitioninc.com/careers
We are all here to build something we believe in and to make a company that will last. We’re also assembling a team of expert incident responders, threat and malware researchers, and security analysts to protect our customers before, during, and after a cyber incident. Our goal is to harness the power of technology with the safety of insurance, to provide the first holistic solution to cyber risk. Coalition's culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.