Account Executive - Security (Inside Sales)
Any US - remote /
Sales – Sales /
Coalition is the leading provider of cyber insurance and security, combining comprehensive insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help businesses manage and mitigate cyber risk. Coalition’s unique product offerings combine best-in-class insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help keep businesses safe. Cyber losses cost the global economy upwards of $1.5 trillion each year, and yet the majority of businesses are under-insured and under-prepared to manage and mitigate the risks of an increasingly digital world. Coalition is addressing this gap by providing no-cost cybersecurity tools to prevent losses, security and incident response services to contain them, and comprehensive cyber insurance to help organizations recover. We have over 25,000 customers, ranging from small and mid-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Founded in 2017, Coalition has raised $125M from a number of top tier global investment firms including Ribbit Capital, Greenoaks Capital, Valor Equity Partners, Felicis Ventures, and Vy Capital. Headquartered in San Francisco, Coalition’s team is distributed across more than 15 locations globally, including Austin, Washington DC, Denver, Canada and Portugal.
About the Role:
Are you excited about helping customers reduce risk? Tired of selling “me too” security solutions? Looking to own more than just a quota? If so, you are ready to join the Coalition Security Product Team. Coalition is expanding it’s Security Product (formerly BinaryEdge) sales focus and is looking for an experienced Enterprise Security Salesperson to be a major player on our team.
- Present Coalition Security products to CISOs and information security experts.
- Work closely with Coalition Subject Matter Experts, who will support you in performing product demonstrations as you close deals.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from identifying and finding a client to negotiating and securing a deal.
- Build trusted relationships with potential and existing customers.
- Create a meaningful sales pipeline and provide regular sales forecasts.
- Report, track, and manage sales activities and results.
- Refine current Security Product Sales process.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years of inside sales experience within the enterprise security space.
- Prior experience in calling on CTO, CIO, or CISO.
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to make formal and informal presentations to staff and clients.
- Strong computer skills required; knowledge of CRM systems a plus.
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Aptitude to learn technical concepts/terms.
- Based remotely (preferably central region for US wide on site customer visits as needed).
- Technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus
- Familiarity with security products from: Shodan, Censys, SecurityScorecard, BitSight, CybleAngel, Expanse etc.
- Enjoy a highly fulfilling, mission-driven culture
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) plan
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Open vacation days
- We embrace distributed work; some benefits will vary by location
- You are an owner! We offer stock options to each of our employees
- More details at https://www.coalitioninc.com/careers
We are all here to build something we believe in and to make a company that will last. We’re also assembling a team of expert incident responders, threat and malware researchers, and security analysts to protect our customers before, during, and after a cyber incident. Our goal is to harness the power of technology with the safety of insurance, to provide the first holistic solution to cyber risk. Coalition's culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.