Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA /
Growth – Growth /
Coalition is the leading provider of cyber insurance and security, combining comprehensive insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help businesses manage and mitigate cyber risk. Coalition’s unique product offerings combine best-in-class insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help keep businesses safe. Cyber losses cost the global economy upwards of $1.5 trillion each year, and yet the majority of businesses are under-insured and under-prepared to manage and mitigate the risks of an increasingly digital world. Coalition is addressing this gap by providing no-cost cybersecurity tools to prevent losses, security and incident response services to contain them, and comprehensive cyber insurance to help organizations recover. We have over 25,000 customers, ranging from small and mid-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Founded in 2017, Coalition has raised $125M from a number of top tier global investment firms including Ribbit Capital, Greenoaks Capital, Valor Equity Partners, Felicis Ventures, and Vy Capital. Headquartered in San Francisco, Coalition’s team is distributed across more than 15 locations globally, including Austin, Washington DC, Denver, Canada and Portugal.
About the Role
Coalition is looking for a hands-on Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager to develop lifecycle communication strategies and optimize our marketing for improved acquisition, activation, engagement, and retention. The ideal candidate is a marketing technology expert who can define for Coalition the optimal suite of lifecycle marketing applications and tools to support our customer journeys and can lead partners in business development, growth, and marketing in the prioritization and execution of our lifecycle marketing roadmap. This person will be responsible for leveraging that marketing technology (Marketo and Salesforce) to enable a personalized, relevant, and dynamic customer experience through email. We are open to remote work within the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Develop and lead execution of our lifecycle strategy
- Oversee development of communications strategies and tactical campaigns to achieve business objectives
- Lead partners in business development, growth, and marketing in defining and sequencing the CRM tools and applications that are necessary for Coalition’s success, including marketing automation and campaign management, and data integration.
- Work closely with the product, business development, and marketing teams to understand user behaviors, needs, and preferences, and share actionable insights.
- Continuously optimize timing, frequency, cadence, and type of communication at the individual member level and priority segment level to deliver strong channel performance and robust business results.
- 5+ years in lifecycle marketing including marketing technology and lifecycle planning, with deep experience in email
- 3+ years experience working directly with ESPs (Marketo preferred) and CRM tools (Salesforce), comfortable with data pipelines and architecture, targeting, multi-step workflows, QA, and reporting.
- Clear demonstration of internal cross-functional partnership and collaboration
- Proven ability to develop strategy AND execute day-to-day tactics
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience developing and applying customer segmentation
- Outstanding results orientation with a consistent track record in driving business impact
- Strong ability to synthesize quantitative and qualitative data into actionable insights about the customer, the channel, and the business
- Outstanding work ethic and sense of ownership and accountability
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Comfort with change in a fast-paced startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Enjoy a highly fulfilling, mission-driven culture
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) plan
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Open vacation days
- We embrace distributed work; some benefits will vary by location
- You are an owner! We offer stock options to each of our employees
- More details at https://www.coalitioninc.com/careers
We are all here to build something we believe in and to make a company that will last. We’re also assembling a team of expert incident responders, threat and malware researchers, and security analysts to protect our customers before, during, and after a cyber incident. Our goal is to harness the power of technology with the safety of insurance, to provide the first holistic solution to cyber risk. Coalition's culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.