Technical Sourcer (Contract)
Any US - remote /
G&A – Talent /
Coalition is the leading provider of cyber insurance and security, combining comprehensive insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help businesses manage and mitigate cyber risk. Coalition’s unique product offerings combine best-in-class insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help keep businesses safe. Cyber losses cost the global economy upwards of $1.5 trillion each year, and yet the majority of businesses are under-insured and under-prepared to manage and mitigate the risks of an increasingly digital world. Coalition is addressing this gap by providing no-cost cybersecurity tools to prevent losses, security and incident response services to contain them, and comprehensive cyber insurance to help organizations recover. We have over 25,000 customers, ranging from small and mid-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Founded in 2017, Coalition has raised $125M from a number of top tier global investment firms including Ribbit Capital, Greenoaks Capital, Valor Equity Partners, Felicis Ventures, and Vy Capital. Headquartered in San Francisco, Coalition’s team is distributed across more than 15 locations globally, including Austin, Washington DC, Denver, Canada and Portugal.
- Partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to become a subject matter expert in the technical requirements, and how positions are able to impact the organization
- Strategize and leverage multiple sourcing channels to identify high caliber candidates and maintain a healthy pipeline for priority roles
- Leverage creative sourcing strategies and referral networks to build ongoing pipeline of qualified active and passive candidates for a variety of roles across engineering
- Thoroughly evaluate candidates for the relevant skills and qualifications against job requirements and core company values
- Articulate a compelling picture of our company, culture, products, and job responsibilities to candidates; clearly convey why we believe they are critical to Coalition’s success
- Stay up-to-date on industry news, company acquisitions, IPOs, etc.; research and identify trends in the market, and leverage those insights to identify and convert key talent
- Utilize our Lever ATS to track all candidates and ensure candidates are moving through the process in a timely manner
- Collaborate with fellow Talent Team members and hiring managers to continually enhance our interview process, ensuring a best-in-class experience for candidates and one that facilitates a comprehensive candidate assessment by the team
- 2+ years recruiting and sourcing experience within a technology company
- Proven ability to employ a broad sourcing strategy, leveraging multiple channels and tools that include: social media, employee referrals, job boards, GitHub, events and networking
- Core belief in quality of candidate vs quantity, as well as a passion for adding a diverse talent base to the company
- Experience with Lever
- 6+ months of agency experience is a plus
- Previous start-up experience preferred; if no start-up experience, then at a minimum must have worked at tech companies
We are all here to build something we believe in and to make a company that will last. We’re also assembling a team of expert incident responders, threat and malware researchers, and security analysts to protect our customers before, during, and after a cyber incident. Our goal is to harness the power of technology with the safety of insurance, to provide the first holistic solution to cyber risk. Coalition's culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.