Any US - remote /
Marketing – Marketing /
Coalition is the leading provider of cyber insurance and security, combining comprehensive insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help businesses manage and mitigate cyber risk. Coalition’s unique product offerings combine best-in-class insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help keep businesses safe. Cyber losses cost the global economy upwards of $1.5 trillion each year, and yet the majority of businesses are under-insured and under-prepared to manage and mitigate the risks of an increasingly digital world. Coalition is addressing this gap by providing no-cost cybersecurity tools to prevent losses, security and incident response services to contain them, and comprehensive cyber insurance to help organizations recover. We have over 25,000 customers, ranging from small and mid-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Founded in 2017, Coalition has raised $125M from a number of top tier global investment firms including Ribbit Capital, Greenoaks Capital, Valor Equity Partners, Felicis Ventures, and Vy Capital. Headquartered in San Francisco, Coalition’s team is distributed across more than 15 locations globally, including Austin, Washington DC, Denver, Canada and Portugal.
About the Role
We’re looking to hire our first community manager to build Coalition’s public presence across our social channels. You will partner with our PR team to amplify product announcements, establish Coalition as a thought leader in insurance and security forums, and develop rapid-response commentary (with Coalition’s in-house experts) for timely news and announcements.
- Immense curiosity to learn every intricacy about Coalition's business and our customers
- Tech savvy with an ability to relate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Direct experience building and expanding both company managed and third party communities
- Ability to use social and community building efforts to amplify Coalition’s SEO efforts
- Highly proficient written communication and editing skills, and ability to quickly learn and adopt the messaging and tone of our company
- Familiarity and excellence in working with people across an organization, including executives and leadership
- Be the face of Coalition in key rapid-response social channels like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and other community forums
- Make sure we deliver an exceptional experience to people who reach out to us over social channels
- Work with our PR team to manage rapid-response communications and media outreach
- Work with our Content Marketing team to manage editorial calendars for marketing communications across multiple social channels
- Synthesize feedback across community channels for internal reporting to key stakeholders
- Work with internal subject matter experts to provide relevant insights and data in industry forums
- Manage Coalition’s presence on popular review/comparison sites
- Continually expand the social pie by finding new social channels to get engagement
- Influence and guide engagement by employees with the community
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent communicator and collaborator; able to work with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Passion, creativity and expertise in corporate and brand storytelling plus activation
- Excellent project management and collaboration skills to operate across multiple stakeholders
- Enjoy a highly fulfilling, mission-driven culture
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Relocation support
- 401(k) plan
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Open vacation days
- We embrace distributed work; some benefits will vary by location
- You are an owner! We offer stock options to each of our employees
- More details at https://www.coalitioninc.com/careers
We are all here to build something we believe in and to make a company that will last. Our goal is to harness the power of technology with the safety of insurance, to provide the first holistic solution to cyber risk. Coalition's culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.