Any US - remote /
G&A – Special Projects /
About the role
In this role you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of tactical and strategic projects that are critical to the operations and long term growth of Coalition. Examples include leading strategic dialogue with insurance and distribution partners; working with the team to bring new innovations to market; assisting in future financings and investment rounds; international expansion efforts; and basically every other operational effort to help grow our business. You will work across all areas and teams in the company.
Accordingly, we are looking for a highly talented individual who thrives in a fast-paced, high growth environment to join our team. Candidates should have excelled in a start-up environment or demonstrated top quartile performance in a management consulting, investment banking, or private equity environment. We are looking for a proactive individual who takes ownership over initiatives and drives execution with limited oversight.
- Lead complex and time-critical projects by quickly understanding context and developing an analytical framework that leads to a prioritized approach for resolution
- Synthesize data to identify KPIs and trends that translate into actionable insights
- Execute advanced analytics / modeling (e.g., bottoms-up operating models, pricing)
- Drive market research and analyses
- Help diligence, negotiate, and execute transactions (e. g., vendors, partners, M&A)
- Effectively collaborate and communicate results and insights with cross-functional teams
- Bachelors degree. MBAs and those with advanced degrees are welcome to apply too.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management abilities combined with impeccable business judgment. Experience executing strategic and operational initiatives
- Experience developing complex analytical models in spreadsheets and using presentation software to facilitate communication with senior stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to formulate and articulate contractual, technical, financial, and value points with partners and internal Coalition teams
- Self-directed and self-motivated; excellent communicator and collaborator
- Enjoy a highly fulfilling, mission-driven culture
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) plan
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Open vacation days
- We embrace distributed work; some benefits will vary by location
- You are an owner! We offer stock options to each of our employees
- More details at https://www.coalitioninc.com/careers
We are all here to build something we believe in and to make a company that will last. We’re also assembling a team of expert incident responders, threat and malware researchers, and security analysts to protect our customers before, during, and after a cyber incident. Our goal is to harness the power of technology with the safety of insurance, to provide the first holistic solution to cyber risk. Coalition's culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.