Chicago, IL /
North America (NAM) Client Services – USA Market /
Be Part of Our Next Chapter
Want the stability of a nearly 60-year-old private global company with the excitement of a Chicago tech startup?
Want to work with some of the world’s biggest brands on the latest in restaurant technology?
If you’ve ordered in-store or in the drive-thru at McDonald’s somewhere in the world in the last few years, chances are you’ve interacted with our digital solutions. If you’re excited about pushing forward the newest and most innovative solutions in the industry, we’d love to have you join us!
Our Account Director maintains the overall client relationship, working across all areas of our client’s business. You’ll be an SME with regard to our products and offerings. Serving as the lead for all points of escalation for client matters, you’ll quickly manage both short-term client issues while balancing long-term strategic plans. Day-to-day tactical project executions within the Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) and Content Management space will be your primary focus.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assume accountability for the quality of deliverables our clients, including strategic insights, POV, competitive insights, and developed features
· Drive the overall success across global markets, focusing on the right product features and prioritization
· Develop and implement account management and growth strategies geared towards client needs
· Anticipate product roadblocks, developing a resolution plan to avoid issues downstream
· Nourish and safeguard the Client relationship, maintaining contact and building rapport across all levels of their organization
· Mentor and lead your team of Account Managers, assisting with professional development and strategies to drive positive outcomes on their projects
· Participate and help lead high value executive engagements, like QBRs and Executive Committees, to provide counsel and support to the team and clients
Skills and Qualifications
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in account management/engagement or consulting role, managing multiple concurrent projects, ideally within the SAAS, digital transformation, digital marketing, digital content development (client or agency), CMS solutions, marketing cloud services, hardware sales, or marketing services areas
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Experience engaging with C-suite level clients, generating executive summaries and communications
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within a fluid business environment
• Proven ability to minimize exposure and risk on projects; ability to drive internal accountability and collaboration
• Hands-on experience managing a team within a rapidly changing project environment
• Familiarity with agile and/or scrum processes and Past experience on large implementation projects and/or hardware and software rollouts with a high level of complexity and moving pieces
About Coates Group
Coates Group are tech industry leaders serving the QSR (Quick-Serve Restaurant) sector.
We make cutting-edge menus (inside and drive-thru) and digital signs that can be personalized to recognize the consumer, along with the software that powers them. We’re a vender of choice for some of the world’s leading brands.
We pride ourselves on being flexible, innovative, and creative. Our Chicago office is the hub for all our US operations, and a great spot for talented people to learn, grow, and thrive together.
Coates Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam Era, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law).