Robot Integration Specialist
Provo, UT /
Customer Service /
At Cobalt Robotics, our indoor robots work together with remote human operators to keep our customers safe. We patrol 24x7 to help prevent break-ins, detect massive leaks and give our customers visibility over their space, their assets, and their data.
Cobalt's team is comprised of renowned technologists and security professionals, and backed by world-class investors such as Sequoia, Bloomberg Beta, and Coatue. In 2019, Cobalt was recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and the San Francisco Business Times.
We’re looking for people who want to make an impact with us and help build a company that is known for its excellence in engineering, passion for progress, and dedication to customers.
Are you someone who enjoys learning about new developing technology, working with engineers, meeting new people, and can work nights and weekends? Those are our only starting requirements. We will help you fulfill the rest of the job requirements, so this is an ideal chance to create and grow a career in a new and exciting industry.
What you’ll do:
- You will be a friendly, professional Specialist who regularly interacts with customers to build a safe and friendly work environment.
- This position requires excellent customer service to our clients, which include several Fortune 500 companies.
- You will be an ambassador for the remote robots to help ensure smooth operations.
- You will organize and direct a fleet of mobile robots, but you don’t need any prior experience with robots! You can learn on the job.
What you need:
- Experience working in a customer-facing position (i.e., sales, restaurant, hospitality)
- Experience working directly with engineering teams and building and integrating systems
- Proven ability to provide hands on support and diagnose technical issues across a variety of different platforms
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate technical information effectively to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- High attention to detail
- Positive outlook for learning new skills
- Previous work experience that required late hours
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.