Sales Development Representative
Provo, UT /
At Cobalt Robotics, our indoor robots work together with remote human operators to keep our customers safe. We patrol 24x7 to help prevent break-ins, detect massive leaks and give our customers visibility over their space, their assets, and their data.
Cobalt's team is comprised of renowned technologists and security professionals, and backed by world-class investors such as Sequoia, Bloomberg Beta, and Coatue. In 2019, Cobalt was recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and the San Francisco Business Times.
We’re looking for people who want to make an impact with us and help build a company that is known for its excellence in engineering, passion for progress, and dedication to customers.
About the role:
As an integral member of the sales team, the Sales Development Representative is responsible for uncovering and qualifying opportunities for Cobalts Robotics partners and enterprise accounts. This position is focused on generating qualified opportunities for the field sales representatives.
What you’ll do:
- Responding to inbound inquiries from the prospect (phone, email and web), attaining key data to qualify the prospect, generate qualified leads, and set conference calls/appointments for the field representative
- Maintain outbound call activity of 50-60 calls per day
- Maintain accurate and complete data in Salesforce
- Understand Cobalts Robotic's product strengths, functionality, positioning, and competition
- Track and communicate daily activities
- Create a cohesive team strategy with field sales representatives in the assigned territory
What you need:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Sales Development, Inside Sales, or Telebusiness experience cold calling and prospecting directly to enterprise customers
- Demonstrated track record of achieving aggressive established targets or quotas
- Proven track record in making cold calls and converting prospects into qualified leads
- Ability to change priorities quickly and capacity to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong sales, interpersonal, and phone skills
- Completion of formal sales training programs is a plus
- Robotics and/or physical security experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.