Client Engagement Intern (MBA/Masters)
New York, NY /
CO:COLLECTIVE – Internship - Summer 2022 /
co:collective is a leading strategic and creative transformation consultancy designed to help purpose-led businesses. Since 2010, co:collective has helped transform the world’s boldest companies by identifying their higher purpose and bringing that to life through action. co:collective designs brands, teams, experiences, and content for brands and businesses that transform who they are, how they act, and how they show up in the world.
We strive to be embedded in our clients’ businesses. We do not wait for our clients to come to us with problems or challenges to turn into creative briefs. We are constantly working with clients to identify challenges and opportunities - and working with them to take action.
Over the last ten years, co:collective has worked with some of the most inspiring and progressive organizations and business leaders in the world, including Google, Chewy, LinkedIn, IBM, MetLife, Microsoft, The ACLU, MOMA, Home Depot, Capital One, YouTube and Under Armour.
The co: community is deeply committed to continuing to build a diverse and inclusive workplace for all to thrive. We value and honor those with different backgrounds, unique perspectives, and believe that inclusive organizations build better teams and produce better work. We are a people-centered business that creates safe spaces, leads by example, and seeks to make a positive impact on the world.
The internship will run 10 weeks from June 6th, 2022 to August 12th, 2022 where you will be defining brand stories and creating iconic innovations.
Who you are
You’re an MBA student intrigued by the opportunity to work across a diverse set of brands and categories. You believe that innovation is best fueled by creative solutions supported by strategic rigor. You are nimble, adaptable, dynamic, sharp and an ambidextrous thinker.
What you'll do
co: is a fast-paced, collaborative environment, which requires wearing many hats. Below are some responsibilities you can anticipate:
- Develop a thorough understanding of our client’s business - from mastering the competitive landscape to having insight into their business strategy, you’ll be privy to what makes the organization successful and our role in catalyzing it’s growth.
- Conduct, compile, and present intel reports developed based on your findings.
- Develop a high level understanding of program management: the people, processes, and tools needed to get the job done in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide day-to-day project management support to client engagement leads.
- Participate in internal and client meetings and provide detailed, clear, actionable reports.
- Update status and client reports, track milestone achievement, and help quality-control deliverables.
- Facilitate administrative responsibilities as necessary for key meetings (meeting prep, confirming attendees, video/conference call logistics).Build effective internal relationships.
What you've done
- Are currently enrolled in a competitive MBA program and/or pursuing an advanced degree in a personal passion field (we don’t look for a specific degree, but do look for individuals who have a clear interest in innovation, design, brands, and solving meaty problems.)
- Demonstrated leadership capacity, collaboration skills and initiative: we value an entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
- Mastered our written communication skills, and want to continue to build on your speaking skills.
- Displayed strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Thrived in a fast-paced, startup environmentWorked under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
With great work, comes great reward. We are a community of brilliant, ambitious, creative people committed to creating an ever evolving progressive work environment. In addition to a salary commensurate with your experience, our perks include unlimited vacation, performance-based bonuses, a generous parental leave policy, a sabbatical, and much more.
& regarding our future of work plans, we have developed a hybrid working model that focuses on the health of our business, as well as the needs of our people.
APPLY BY: December 10th, 2021