Codacy builds the leading code quality platform that helps thousands of developers ship billions of lines of code per day. Our mission is to help software development teams make great engineering decisions and create productivity through quality.
We are a small team of highly dedicated and ambitious people. We are curious, funny, radically honest yet kind, and we thrive on collaboration and transparency. Our main focus is on creating value for our customers.
Whether you’re skilled in building, selling, marketing or supporting, we want you to help us change the developer tools industry.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team in Lisbon!
You will be driving our Product Vision together with Product, Design and Engineering Teams as well as being a key person on establishing a relationship between Sales, Marketing, Success, Support and Engineering Teams. You’ll be working on a super tech product to cater the needs of engineering teams everywhere, engaging with the developer community using our cloud offering and nurturing the relationship with some of the biggest companies of the tech industry using our self-hosted solution.
What will be your day-to-day?
- Support Sales, Success, Marketing, Customer Support and Engineering teams;
- Work with Engineering and Design to develop high-quality product experience;
- Define and monitor product metrics and success of initiatives;
- Drive competitive analysis, customer research and market insights exercises to formulate a product vision;
- Analytical ability to break down complex problems and effectively use data and analytics layered against high-quality user research to inform the direction of the product;
- Engage with internal stakeholders to align priorities and requirements;
- Oversee Roadmap delivery to ensure maximum impact and learnings;
- Continuously improve team processes;
- Ensure your team has an incredible record of building impactful initiatives in a timely manner and with quality.
What are the skills and experience needed to do the job successfully?
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Management or related areas in a Startup environment;
- Excellent technical understanding of how a tech product is built;
- User focused mindset;
- Skilled in prioritisation, hypothesis generation and validation;
- Has an agile approach when introducing or optimizing processes;
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Understands the importance of documentation, how to define a documentation structure and strategy for the department.
Who will you be working closely with?
- Sales: Work with Account Executives to identify deal-maker product changes and correspondent priority.
- Marketing: Work with Marketing Team to improve and optimize our acquisition channels and to leverage product changes to the community.
- Success and Customer Support: Help prepare external communication for existing customers including timelines and announcements. Prepare and update documentation. Gather feedback for future iterations.
- Engineering: Work with Engineering team to define how product changes should be implemented. Support implementation by clarifying specs and unblocking team members when necessary.
- Design: Work together with Designers to gather learnings on users needs, to develop and test new solutions. Support implementation by clarifying specs and coordinate the implementation process between Designers and Engineers.
What else makes working at Codacy awesome?
- Competitive Salary. Check our our salary calculator at https://www.codacy.com/careers
- Regular compensation reviews
- Generous learning and development budget
- Comprehensive health insurance for household members, with dental and vision.
- Snacks & Drinks in the office everyday
- Pet-friendly offices
- Flexible holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
- Regular team gatherings
If you are excited about technology and want to create an impact, apply here!