Customer Support Specialist
Full-time / Contractor
CodeCombat is building a new way for K-12 students to learn computer science, using real programming languages to explore an adventure game. Students learn how to write functions to control their hero avatars, implement puzzle-solving strategies, and code their own websites and games. We continually research, experiment and iterate on new ways to combine education and games for students worldwide.
We are dedicated to providing an enjoyable, meaningful place to work. Team members pursue a healthy work/life balance, with a generous amount of vacation.
CodeCombat is an equal opportunity employer.
You will handle incoming customer questions via email, Intercom, and other online methods. This may include answering questions, troubleshooting issues, escalating potentially serious issues to product team.
There will also be an opportunity to surface trends and customer feedback to the broader team which may be incorporated into new product changes.
This is a remote position. It can be full-time if located in the states of California or New Jersey, otherwise it is a part-time contractor position.
- Handle incoming customer questions via email, Intercom, and other online methods
- Escalate issues to product team as appropriate
- Stay informed of the latest product changes
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy
- Knowledge of basic programming or scripting
- Authorized to work in U.S.