Customer Success Manager
CodeCombat makes a computer science class in a box for grades 4-12, using game-based learning to engage all students with advanced, personalized learning. We sell to schools and districts who need to offer computer science classes but don't have certified computer science teachers to do it (which is pretty much all of them).
School districts are scrambling to offer computer science classes to all of their students as a core subject. They have had no solution, because they can't afford to hire enough programming teachers – until now. CodeCombat's Classroom product lets teachers with no prior programming experience teach full computer science classes by providing all the curriculum, assignment, assessment, and classroom management tools. Things are changing from "almost no schools offer CS" to "almost every school offers CS" over the next few years. It's a hair-on-fire problem for our customers, and CodeCombat is the water.
We have more inbound demand from schools and districts than we can possibly handle (think 100+ new teachers daily) and are getting an overwhelming response to our outbound sales efforts. We need you to help our high-performing sales team continue to specialize by taking over renewals, keeping our customers throughout the school year, and making sure they’re happy campers!
- Deliver measurable customer success results
- Create success plans for customers (think 30-60-90 and so on)
- Be the one teachers turn to first for help
- Discuss feedback with teachers and students and pass to product team
- Work closely with our sales team to identify new opportunities with school or district
- 2+ years experience in a sales role
- Ability to excel in building value-based customer relationships
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy
- Prior account management or experience renewing customers
This is a quota-carrying role with high opportunity for growth. Interested? Let's talk.