Full Stack Engineer
All Departments – Engineering /
Codecov is the world's leading code coverage tool. We are used by nearly a million of developers around the world, from marquee open source projects to the largest global companies. Codecov is a strongly cash flow positive company growing over double each year. We've intentionally raised no outside growth equity and are committed to growing quickly and profitably. Our team is lean and we are looking for a full-stack developer to help shape the future of code coverage for our customers and help us solve the most interesting challenges in code testing. We are a remote-first, globally distributed company, with team members located from GMT -8 to GMT +2.
- At least 3 years experience in software development.
- Codecov currently uses Python, Django, and React, Graphql for most day-to-day software development tasks. Experience with these languages and frameworks is preferred, but not necessarily required.
- At least a passing experience with any software testing framework.
- A strong passion and belief in developer tools and their importance in improving software and the craft of software development.
- A belief that software and developers change the world for all people for the better
- Nice to have: Past experience working in a remote / partially remote / non-physical office environment
- 100% health insurance option (for you and your dependents)
- Annual budget for home office improvements
- Flexible time off & flexible hours
- Learning and Development budget
- Annual team gatherings in a centralized location
- Remote workforce anywhere from GMT-8 to GMT+3