DevOps Release Manager
Codelitt helps companies build new products and solve their most pressing problems with the speed, technology, and innovation of a startup. We are passionate about improving the lives of our users through the products we build.
We are looking for a DevOps Release Manager to join our growing global, diverse and collaborative team, supporting the release and DevOps of several projects.
The responsibilities include planning and coordinating releases across different teams and applications, reviewing, monitoring, improving our CD practices, and releasing our applications. You’ll work side by side with our engineers and project managers.
To be successful as a DevOps Release Manager, you should be able to create and maintain Azure pipelines, as well as communicate with different teams to understand their release cadence and cross-project dependencies.
What you´ll do
- Creating and maintaining Azure CI/CD Pipelines
- Planning and coordinating the releases so that dependencies are accommodated and the risks analyzed and monitored. E.g. if our regression tests are not completed prior to the release date, you should be aware, raise the risk, and facilitate a go/no go decision
- Releasing, deploying, and analyzing the state of our applications in different environments (Dev, QA, UAT, and Production).
- Verifying the changes required to go in each release are merged in the master branch before each release and communicating if they aren’t
- Creating hotfixes branches, communicating with the engineers, and deploying the hotfixesReleasing our mobile applications on AppCenter to Google Store, Apple Store, and TestFlight
- Manging the management lifecycle of multiple applications
- Scheduling and communicating the releases with and to different teams
- Coordinating releases between different teams and applications
- Maintaining the servers and guaranteeing the uptime of our applications
- Working closely with our engineering team to support the delivery of new tasks from a DevOps perspective
Who you are:
- You believe that communication is one of the most important skills to work effectively in a team
- You fall in love with the problem rather than the solution
- You like to work closely with both infrastructure and people
- You have unparalleled communication skills.
- You are kind, you practice active listening, and you build trust with both your teams and clients.
- You are a seeker of improvements, lover of feedback, always curious, never satisfied - continually learning and improving.
- You have the grit and motivation to push yourself forward!
- 5 years of DevOps experience with Azure
- Experience discussing projects/features with clients
- Strong knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Strong knowledge of industry trends and best practices
- Ability to work cross-functionally with different departments and technologies.
- English - Fluent
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication
Nice to Have´s:
- Experience publishing mobile applications.
- Experience working and collaborating with remote teams.
- Entrepreneurial & Start-up experience.
- 100% Remote - The flexibility to work anywhere you prefer and feel most productive
- Generous PTO Policy - 30 days available annually; take the time you need when you need it!
- Paid Sick Days - we want you to feel supported to take the time to unplug and recuperate when you need.
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity: up to 12 weeks & Paternity: up to 2 weeks)
- New hire home office stipend - make your workspace your own!
- Numerous team-building events throughout the year to unwind and get to know your awesome teammates!
- (Only in US W2 offers) - Coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- (Only in US W2 offers) - 401K with company contribution
We will be in touch as soon as possible if there's a good fit. Thanks for your interest in Codelitt!
Note: We are not interested in working with recruiters or any agencies (design, engineering, etc.) at this time.