FullStack Engineer (C#; .NET; React; GraphQL)
Codelitt helps companies build new products and solve their most pressing problems with the speed, technology, and innovation of a startup. We are passionate about improving the lives of our users through the products we build.
About the Role!
We are looking to hire a Senior FullStack Engineer with experience building highly complex applications. You will be working with our commercial real-estate client, to build and implement a solution that helps real estate owners and occupiers see options and context in the market. This role reports to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and partners with the Engineering Team and cross-functional stakeholders. This role is full-time and 100% remote!
Who you are:
- Looking for an opportunity to deliver features from the beginning, and architect solutions, while keeping aligned with our architecture and current features.
- Does working in a fast-paced always changing tech environment excite you? Codelitt works on innovation, and that happens fast! The projects we design are architectured for the next year!
- You are passionate about communication transparency!
- Do you believe that communication is the core of a collaborative team? and to rally the team and bring them with you?
- Seeker of improvements, lover of feedback, always curious, never satisfied - continually learning and improving.
- You have the grit and motivation to push yourself forward!
What you´ll do:
- In our fast-paced, high-growth environment, you'll be responsible for designing and implementing features and epics; contributing to our product roadmap and priorities; discussing features from start to finish, defining best practices, and providing feedback that helps us grow as a team. We value new ideas! You'll work cross-functionally to problem-solve, communicate consistently and align solutions. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop your skills as we grow our client base of F500 firms, innovative tech companies, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- Real estate business application currently in process
- We are innovating the real estate business helping people find better opportunities globally.
- Team of 15 global engineers
- The architecture is in GraphQL to handle the amount of information transferred and delivered.
- Using Azure DevOps for our deployment platform and as a task management tool.
- 5 years of experience developing rich interactive web applications
- 2 years with C#, .NET Core, .NET Framework 4.6+, MVC, .NET API Core
- React.js 16.8+ using ES6+ or TypeScript, Redux
- DevOps tools and pipelines such as Azure DevOps.
- 1 year of experience with GraphQL
- Strong command of SQL
- Experience with agile software development methodologies (Scrum, etc.)
- Good technical writing, documentation, and communication skills.
- English - Conversational
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communications
Really Nice to haves:
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and efficiently
- Experience working and collaborating with remote teams
- Entrepreneurial & Start-up experience
- 100% Remote - The flexibility to work anywhere you prefer and feel most productive
- Generous PTO Policy - 30 days available annually, take the time you need when you need it!
- Paid Sick Days, we want you to feel supported to take the time to unplug and recuperate when you need.
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity: up to 12 weeks & Paternity: up to 2 weeks)
- New hire home office stipend, to make your workspace your own!
- Numerous team building events throughout the year to unwind and get to know your awesome teammates
- (Only in US W2 offers) - Coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- (Only in US W2 offers) - 401K with company contribution
Codelitt's a small, tight-knit global team that moves quickly! We have fun together while building amazing products and partnering with clients and teammates from around the world!
If this sounds like what you are looking for, we can't wait to hear from you!
We will be in touch as soon as possible if there's a good fit. Thanks for your interest in Codelitt!
Note: We are not interested in working with recruiters or any agencies (design, engineering, etc.) at this time.