Java Spring Engineer
Codelitt helps companies build new products and solve their most pressing problems with the speed, technology, and innovation of a startup. We are passionate about improving the lives of our users through the products we build.
We are looking to hire a Senior Java Spring Engineer to join our growing global, diverse and collaborative team, supporting several complex projects.
This role reports to one of our engineering managers and partners with the Engineering Team and cross-functional stakeholders. This role is full-time and 100% remote!
Who you are:
- Looking for an opportunity to deliver features from the beginning, and architect solutions, while keeping aligned with our architecture and current features?
- Does working in a fast-paced always changing tech environment excite you? Codelitt works on innovation, and that happens fast! The projects we design are architectured for the next year!
- You are passionate about communication transparency! Do you believe that communication is the core of a collaborative team?! and to rally the team and bring them with you?
- Seeker of improvements, lover of feedback, always curious, never satisfied - continually learning and improving.
- You have the grit and motivation to push yourself forward!
What you’ll do:
- In our fast-paced, high-growth environment, you'll be working with a global engineering team, a designer, UXR, and project manager to build and implement a currently in-progress product, discussing features from start to finish, defining best practices, fixing bugs, and providing feedback that helps us grow as a team. We value new ideas!
- You'll work cross-functionally to problem-solve, communicate consistently and align solutions.
- You will have the opportunity to grow and develop your skills as we grow our client base of F500 firms, innovative tech companies, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- We are building a brand new application to support the training of Primary Safety Officers in the United States. The goal of the application is to support this training on the road. Allowing the officers to access the application from their cellphone.
- We are using Java Spring Boot in the backend and Flutter in the Front End. We’re using Amazon and Terraform for the infrastructure.
- This role will be fully responsible for building the API together with our team.
- 5+ years of general software engineering experience
- 3 years of professional experience with Java Spring
- Ability to architect all components of back-end projects
- Experience reading API documentation and working with different endpoints to compose the desired effect
- Ability to run projects through solid processes (Git flow, code reviews, reviewing stories, planning).
- Ability to use Git for all of your projects
- Strong knowledge of OOP and software design principles
- English - Conversational
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working with Amazon and Terraform
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and efficiently
- Experience working and collaborating with remote teams
- Tech services experience
- Entrepreneurial & Start-up experience
- 100% Remote - The flexibility to work anywhere you prefer and feel most productive
- Generous PTO Policy - 30 days available annually, take the time you need when you need it!
- Paid Sick Days, we want you to feel supported to take the time to unplug and recuperate when you need.
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity: up to 12 weeks & Paternity: up to 2 weeks)
- New hire home office stipend, to make your workspace your own!
- Numerous team-building events throughout the year to unwind and get to know your awesome teammates
- (Only in US W2 offers) - Coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- (Only in US W2 offers) - 401K with company contribution
Codelitt's a small, tight-knit global team that moves quickly! We have fun together while building amazing products and partnering with clients and teammates from around the world!
If this sounds like what you are looking for, we can't wait to hear from you!
We will be in touch as soon as possible if there's a good fit. Thanks for your interest in Codelitt!
Note: We are not interested in working with recruiters or any agencies (design, engineering, etc.) at this time.