Service Delivery and Operations Manager
Codelitt helps companies build new products and solve their most pressing problems with the speed, technology, and innovation of a startup. We are passionate about improving the lives of our users through the products we build.
About the Role
We are looking to hire a Service Delivery and Operations Manager to join our growing global, diverse and collaborative team, supporting several complex projects. This role requires a high level of independence and strong client service and skills. You will be the face to the client for the project-managing client communications, expectations, and escalations. We are looking for someone who is genuinely passionate about customer service, building relationships, and service delivery. This role reports to the COO and partners with the Project Managers, Engineering Team, and cross-functional stakeholders. This role is full-time and 100% remote!
In our fast-paced, high-growth environment, you'll be responsible for managing the quality of our deliverables to our clients, ensuring that they are delivered in a timely manner and up to the highest levels of quality. You will be responsible for creating processes to measure, track and set goals for the team’s efficiency and effectiveness, and will communicate issues and roadblocks to the executive team as present ways to overcome or prevent them. You will be responsible to implement processes that bring transparency and peace of mind to our clients. In a nutshell, the role is to effectively maintain an exceptional client experience and develop a relationship that ensures revenue retention and growth!
Who you are:
- Looking for an opportunity to lead large complex projects, interpret requirements, and work directly with clients to develop customized solutions! Problem-solving is your North Star!
- Does working in a fast-paced always-changing tech environment excite you? Codelitt works on innovation, and that happens fast! You have excellent organizational and planning skills to keep us two steps ahead!
- You are passionate about customer service! You believe that communication is the core of a collaborative team and to rally the team and bring them with you.
- Seeker of improvements, lover of feedback, always curious, never satisfied - continually learning and improving. You have the grit and motivation to push yourself forward!
- You have great attention to detail and can spot bottlenecks both in processes and in team efficiency and work rapidly towards solving and avoiding them.
- You have great conflict management and people management skills. You are a fantastic communicator!
- You love flexibility and are able to juggle the changing needs of a client or business.
- You understand the best approach to operational processes and can back this up with data.
What you’ll do:
- You bridge communications between Codelitt’s teams and client management teams
- You lead in unifying our IT service delivery objectives and drive forward service consistency
- You create dashboards that show the team’s velocity, effectiveness and allow Codelitt to stay ahead of potential bottlenecks 6 and 12 months down the road
- You work with the Sales team to make sure that there’s no opportunity we’re not prepared to execute on or can’t execute on, and you partner with the project teams to ensure we’re delivering great services and products
- You work closely with People Ops to make sure that our hiring pipeline matches our sales pipeline to take advantage of opportunities
- You partner with Sales and be responsible to help with scoping new opportunities identified with clients and partnering with People Ops to ensure those opportunities can be staffed in a timely manner
- You partner with Design, Research and Engineering leads to provide estimations to the Sales team on new opportunities
- You partner with Project Managers to ensure each project is being run with the proper ceremonies that will lead to good service delivery, and help train where needed
- 3-5 years experience as a service delivery manager
- Superb understanding of Agile
- Demonstrated experience leading large projects, interpreting project requirements, and working directly with clients to develop customized solutions
- Solid experience in managing a project risk management process, strong troubleshooting expertise, problem-solving, issue-management skills, and customer service skills
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communications; must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- English - Conversational
- Good data analysis skills
- Understanding of how to build processes, procedures, and measure and improve upon them
Really Nice to Haves:
- Experience working and collaborating with remote teams
- Tech services experience
- Entrepreneurial & Start-up experience
- English - Fluent
- 100% Remote - The flexibility to work anywhere you prefer and feel most productive
- Generous PTO Policy - 30 days available annually, take the time you need when you need it!
- Paid Sick Days, we want you to feel supported to take the time to unplug and recuperate when you need.
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity: up to 12 weeks & Paternity: up to 2 weeks)
- New hire home office stipend, to make your workspace your own!
- Numerous team building events throughout the year to unwind and get to know your awesome teammates
- (Only in US W2 offers) - Coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- (Only in US W2 offers) - 401K with company contribution
Codelitt's a small, tight-knit global team that moves quickly! We have fun together while building amazing products and partnering with clients and teammates from around the world!
If this sounds like what you are looking for, we can't wait to hear from you!
We will be in touch as soon as possible if there's a good fit. Thanks for your interest in Codelitt!
Note: We are not interested in working with recruiters or any agencies (design, engineering, etc.) at this time.