Senior FullStack Engineer - Enterprise (.NET)
Codelitt helps companies build new products and solve their most pressing problems with the speed, technology, and innovation of a startup. We are passionate about improving the lives of our users through the products we build.
About the Role!
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack with in-depth experience in SaaS/PaaS products which will play a critical role in the Real Estate industry transformation journey.
This role reports to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and partners with the Engineering Team and cross-functional stakeholders. This role is full-time and 100% remote!
Who you are:
- Looking for an opportunity to deliver features from the beginning, and architect solutions, while keeping aligned with our architecture and current features.
- Does working in a fast-paced always changing tech environment excite you? Codelitt works on innovation, and that happens fast! The projects we design are architectured for the next year!
- You are passionate about communication transparency!
- Do you believe that communication is the core of a collaborative team? and to rally the team and bring them with you?
- Seeker of improvements, lover of feedback, always curious, never satisfied - continually learning and improving.
- You have the grit and motivation to push yourself forward!
What you´ll do:
- Work closely with the Product Management team to understand product requirements and translate them into executable tasks.
- Develop new features, enhance existing features, and optimize existing functionality, from conception and design through testing and deployment
- Support the customer services team addressing escalated issues in a variety of areas
- Write clean, high-quality, maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews
- Optimize and performance tune the application
- Work with and potentially manage globally distributed offshore development teams
- Our client delivers a single, powerful CMMS uniting operations, asset & work order management, maintenance, and analytics to deliver smarter facilities management.
- This client works with a platform that is one of the leading CMMS enterprise solutions in the world with a client base of about 4 million users with over 2 million locations, with hundreds of millions of assets connected through our platform.
- Currently living in the United States or Canada
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 6 years of experience with .NET on the backend
- Expertise with NET CORE
- Experience with ORM Frameworks
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Cloud Ecosystem (Azure experience is preferred)
- NoSQL expertise & ElasticSearch
- Relational Data Bases: SQL is preferred
Nice to have:
- API Design concepts and Development of RESTful and SOAP web services
- Experience building and maintaining distributed applications using Kubernetes + Docker
- Experience with agile methodologies
- 100% Remote - The flexibility to work anywhere you prefer and feel most productive
- Generous PTO Policy - 30 days available annually, take the time you need when you need it!
- Paid Sick Days, we want you to feel supported to take the time to unplug and recuperate when you need.
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity: up to 12 weeks & Paternity: up to 2 weeks)
- New hire home office stipend, to make your workspace your own!
- Numerous team building events throughout the year to unwind and get to know your awesome teammates
- (Only in US W2 offers) - Coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- (Only in US W2 offers) - 401K with company contribution
Codelitt's a small, tight-knit global team that moves quickly! We have fun together while building amazing products and partnering with clients and teammates from around the world!
If this sounds like what you are looking for, we can't wait to hear from you!
We will be in touch as soon as possible if there's a good fit. Thanks for your interest in Codelitt!
Note: We are not interested in working with recruiters or any agencies (design, engineering, etc.) at this time.