People Ops Manager
People Ops /
Codelitt helps companies build new products and solve their most pressing problems with the speed, technology, and innovation of a startup. We are passionate about improving the lives of our users through the products we build.
Codelitt is searching for our People Ops Manager! From ensuring the best hiring and onboarding experience to supporting our fully distributed team's rapid growth throughout their time with us, we are looking for someone who truly prioritizes our people!
As our People Ops Manager, no two days are the same. In partnership with Leadership and the People Ops team, you'll be our go-to expert and advocate for all things people.
This role is perfect for you if you love being hands-on and can easily switch from researching new ideas to successfully executing them. You thrive in a role that gives you ownership over the employee experience (from recruiting and compliance to benefits!) and encourages you to prioritize the happiness and well-being of the team!
What you’ll do:
- Champion our vision and core values
- Lead recruiting initiatives, acquire a clear understanding of requisitions through close partnerships with hiring managers & Leadership
- Manage and grow the People Ops team, Talent Acquisition team & Executive Assistant
- Be our go-to expert for people and management coaching/training
- Ensure that Codelitt is up to date and competitive with industry best practices and standards & stays informed of best practices for our international team members
- Manage all payroll and benefits administration, including 401K, salaries, hourly, reimbursements, stipends, bonuses, raises, and commissions
- Recommend and implement creative and effective strategies to keep our team engaged (i.e. virtual events, learning opportunities, etc.)
- Act as a strategic business partner, as well as a hands-on generalist for all things people-related
- Research, select and manage our People Ops tech stack (i.e. Lever, Rippling, Lattice, etc.)
- Proactively and thoughtfully address people issues with leadership
- Ensure ongoing compliance with relevant regulations and requirements pertaining to minimizing risk and exposure to the company (i.e. manage our PEO)
- Ensure all materials are up-to-date and relevant to provide a seamless experience for our people
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments to develop, document, and implement new programs, processes, events, and initiatives
- Analyze data and offer insight into the company and team-specific programs and policies and recommend solutions for achieving team goals and objectives
- Create and manage standardized metrics, evaluation processes, and an organizational framework that support our team's growth
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience - training and certifications
- English - Fluent
- At least 3 years as a People Ops Manager, People Ops Generalist, HRBP, or similar roles + Experience sourcing and recruiting for roles at all levels – a MUST
- Ability to work in EST/CST business hours
- Experience recruiting and hiring W2 employees, 1099 contractors, and international contractors.
- High EQ and excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and effective in navigating through ambiguity when necessary
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement; desire to grow professionally
- Strong HR functional expertise; knowledgeable on employment law, immigration, benefits, and compliance & policy management
- Team building and Team Lead experience a plus
Really Nice to Haves:
- Experience working and collaborating with remote teams
- Tech services experience
- Experience with EOS, Lattice, Rippling, Lever, and Google Suite
- Entrepreneurial & Start-up experience
- 100% Remote - The flexibility to work anywhere you prefer and feel most productive
- Generous PTO Policy - 30 days available annually, take the time you need when you need it!
- Paid Sick Days, we want you to feel supported to take the time to unplug and recuperate when you need.
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity: up to 12 weeks & Paternity: up to 2 weeks)
- New hire home office stipend, to make your workspace your own!
- Numerous team building events throughout the year to unwind and get to know your awesome teammates
- (Only in US W2 offers) - Coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- (Only in US W2 offers) - 401K with company contribution
Codelitt's a small, tight-knit global team that moves quickly! We have fun together while building amazing products and partnering with clients and teammates from around the world!
If this sounds like what you are looking for, we can't wait to hear from you!
We will be in touch as soon as possible if there's a good fit. Thanks for your interest in Codelitt!
Note: We are not interested in working with recruiters or any agencies (design, engineering, etc.) at this time.