Senior Flutter Engineer
Codelitt helps companies build new products and solve their most pressing problems with the speed, technology, and innovation of a startup. We are passionate about improving the lives of our users through the products we build.
About the Role
We are looking to hire a Senior Mobile Engineer with strong experience in Flutter to join our growing global, diverse and collaborative team, supporting one of our clients within the Public Safety Industry. This role reports to the VP of Engineering and partners with the Engineering Team and cross-functional stakeholders.
This role is full-time and 100% remote!
Who you are:
- Does working in a fast-paced always changing tech environment excite you? Codelitt works on innovation, and that happens fast!
- The projects we design are architectured for the next year!
- You are passionate about communication transparency! You believe that communication is the core of a collaborative team! and to rally the team and bring them with you
- Seeker of improvements, lover of feedback, always curious, never satisfied - continually learning and improving.
- You have the grit and motivation to push yourself forward!
What you’ll do:
- In our fast-paced, high-growth environment, you'll be working with a global engineering team, a designer, UXR, and a project manager to build and implement a currently in-progress product, discussing features from start to finish, defining best practices, fixing bugs, and providing feedback that helps us grow as a team.
- We value new ideas! You'll work cross-functionally to problem-solve, communicate consistently and align solutions.
- You will have the opportunity to grow and develop your skills as we grow our client base of F500 firms, innovative tech companies, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- We are building a brand new application to support the training of Primary Safety Officers in the United States. The goal of the application is to support this training on the road. Allowing the officers to access the application from their cellphone.
- We are using Java Spring Boot in the backend and Flutter in the Front End. We’re using Amazon and Terraform for the infrastructure.
- This role will be fully responsible for building the Mobile and Web applications together with our team using Flutter.
- 5+ years of general software engineering experience
- 2 years of professional experience with Flutter
- Experience publishing applications
- Ability to run projects through solid processes (Git flow, code reviews, reviewing stories, planning).
- Ability to use Git for all of your projects
- Strong knowledge of OOP and software design principles
- English - Conversational Excellent listening, verbal, and written communications
Really Nice to Haves:
- Experience with Flutter for Web
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and efficiently
- Experience working and collaborating with remote teams
- Tech services experience
- Entrepreneurial & Start-up experience
We will be in touch as soon as possible if there's a good fit. Thanks for your interest in Codelitt!
Note: We are not interested in working with recruiters or any agencies (design, engineering, etc.) at this time.