Senior Flutter Engineer
Full Time /
Codelitt helps companies build new products and solve their most pressing problems with the speed, technology, and innovation of a startup. We are passionate about improving the lives of our users through the products we build.
About the Role!
We are looking to hire a Senior Flutter Engineer with strong experience to join our growing global, diverse and collaborative team. We are building the next generation of real state management.
This role reports to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and partners with the Engineering Team and cross-functional stakeholders. This role is full-time and 100% remote!
Who You Are:
- Working in a fast-paced, always-changing tech environment excites you. Codelitt works on innovation, and that happens fast! The projects we design are architectured for the next year.
- You are passionate about communication transparency.
- You believe that communication is the core of a collaborative team.
- You are a seeker of improvements, lover of feedback, always curious, and never satisfied - continually learning and improving.
- You have the grit and motivation to push yourself forward.
What You’ll Do:
- In our fast-paced, high-growth environment, you'll be working with a global engineering team, a designer, UXR, and a project manager to build and implement a currently in-progress product, discussing features from start to finish, defining best practices, fixing bugs, and providing feedback that helps us grow as a team.
- We value new ideas! You'll work cross-functionally to problem-solve, communicate consistently and align solutions.
- You will have the opportunity to grow and develop your skills as we grow our client base of F500 firms, innovative tech companies, partnerships, and acquisitions.
- You'll write clean, high-quality, maintainable code
- You'll participate in code reviews
- You'll optimize and performance-tune the application
- We are building the next generation of real state management.
- It is an existing application that has been on the market for over the past ten years, and we are building it for the next ten!
- With our projects, we follow the best practices that the community has to offer, and we’re doing it with an amazing design system.
- We are building it for Web, desktop (Mac/Windows), IOS and Android.
- 5+ years of general software engineering experience
- 4+ years of professional experience with Flutter
- Experience publishing applications
- Ability to run projects through solid processes (Git flow, code reviews, reviewing stories, planning)
- Ability to use Git for all of your projects
- Strong knowledge of OOP and software design principles
- English - Conversational Excellent listening, verbal, and written communications
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Flutter for Web, Desktop and mobile
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and efficiently
- Experience working and collaborating with remote teams
- Tech services experience
- Entrepreneurial & Start-up experience
- 100% Remote - The flexibility to work anywhere you prefer and feel most productive
- Generous PTO Policy - 30 days available annually, take the time you need when you need it!
- Paid Sick Days, we want you to feel supported to take the time to unplug and recuperate when you need.
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity: up to 12 weeks & Paternity: up to 2 weeks)
- New hire home office stipend, to make your workspace your own!
- Numerous team building events throughout the year to unwind and get to know your awesome teammates
Codelitt's a small, tight-knit global team that moves quickly! We have fun together while building amazing products and partnering with clients and teammates from around the world!
If this sounds like what you are looking for, we can't wait to hear from you!
We will be in touch as soon as possible if there's a good fit. Thanks for your interest in Codelitt!
Note: We are not interested in working with recruiters or any agencies (design, engineering, etc.) at this time.