Agile BA (Business Analyst)
Project Management /
Codelitt helps companies build new products and solve their most pressing problems with the speed, technology, and innovation of a startup. We are passionate about improving the lives of our users through the products we build.
About the Role:
As a business analyst, you'll work within Codelitt on a specific account, helping to manage, change and plan for the future in line with the client’s business goals. You'll need to understand the current organizational situation, identify future needs and create solutions to help meet those needs while working inside an agile project structure.
You'll need to demonstrate an excellent understanding of the way the organization works and the sector it operates in, as you'll be helping the team to develop its functions, services, and products to meet goals with external stakeholders.
You'll also play a key role in communicating between internal departments and external parties, acting as a 'translator' where necessary to convey how information technology can support the organization's needs.
- Clarify problem statements
- Requirement gathering
- Define and write user stories
- Define acceptance criteria
- Help project owner define the roadmap and backlog of a product
- Work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service, function, or product provided
- Use data modeling practices to analyze your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes
- Consider opportunities and potential risks attached to suggestions you make
- Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations
- Communicate the benefits of your recommendations across departments and help to address any uncertainty and concern
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings, and to present to stakeholders when necessary
- Support staff and teams in making your recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills, with the ability to talk and present to a range of audiences, sometimes acting as a translator between parties
- Proven leadership skills, and a capacity to motivate others and lead change
- Incredible attention to detail
- A passion for creating solutions with a positive attitude to change
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with multiple teams
- Superb knowledge of agile processes
- Excellent analytical skills and an informed, evidence-based approach
- A strong interest in business and business development
- A good understanding of information technology
- Ability to very quickly adapt to new workflows and processes, as well as improve on them
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to synthesize requirements from different parties into a robust strategic roadmap
- Experience writing user stories
- Experience in the Commercial Real Estate industry
Nice to Haves
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Knows how to build user flow maps
- Relevant experience in managing projects
- Ability to analyze data
- Degree in business information systems or computer science
- Entrepreneurial & Start-up experience
- 100% Remote - The flexibility to work anywhere you prefer and feel most productive
- Generous PTO Policy - 30 days available annually, take the time you need when you need it!
- Paid Sick Days, we want you to feel supported to take the time to unplug and recuperate when you need.
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity: up to 12 weeks & Paternity: up to 2 weeks)
- New hire home office stipend, to make your workspace your own!
- Numerous team building events throughout the year to unwind and get to know your awesome teammates
- (Only in US W2 offers) - Coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- (Only in US W2 offers) - 401K with company contribution
Codelitt's a small, tight-knit global team that moves quickly! We have fun together while building amazing products and partnering with clients and teammates from around the world!
If this sounds like what you are looking for, we can't wait to hear from you!
We will be in touch as soon as possible if there's a good fit. Thanks for your interest in Codelitt!
Note: We are not interested in working with recruiters or any agencies (design, engineering, etc.) at this time.