Account Executive (Remote)
Codelitt helps companies build new products and solve their most pressing problems with the speed, technology, and innovation of a startup. We are passionate about improving the lives of our users through the products we build.
The Account Executive is responsible for overseeing the sales strategy and profitability of our B2B SaaS client account. You will be responsible for growing the company accounts by doubling in revenue every year. This role will provide cutting-edge experience in the growing DevOps and cloud infrastructure space.
You will be partnering with our Sales Development Representatives and will report to the Director of Business Development. This role is full-time and 100% remote!
What you´ll do:
- In our fast-paced, high-growth environment, you'll be responsible for establishing active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads. As a mid-market Account Executive, you will be responsible for new customer acquisition and driving new revenue for a specific territory while being assigned a quota.
- You will have the opportunity to grow and develop your skills as we grow our client base of F500 firms, innovative tech companies, partnerships, and acquisitions.
Who you are?
- Do you love identifying, sourcing, prospecting, and qualifying leads for a cutting-edge high-tech firm?
- Do you have a hunter mentality?
- Are you passionate about sales negotiation?
- Are you passionately results-driven, with a track record of successful, credible achievements?
- Are you a creative thinker, flexible, and can pivot quickly?
- Do you thrive in a collaborative environment?
- 2+ years’ work experience as an Account Executive by prospecting on your own; qualifying leads; building business cases; negotiating and closing deals.
- Experience working with CRMs (we use Salesforce).
- B2B SaaS Experience
- Software sales experience
- Passionate collaborator with an “All in it Together” mentality
- English - Bilingual
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
Really Nice to have:
- Cloud Infrastructure Development
- Experience with Hubspot.
- CCP certification (AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner).
- Entrepreneurial and/or Start-up experience
- 100% Remote - The flexibility to work anywhere you prefer and feel most productive
- Competitive salary, based on location and years of experience
- 30 days PTO, plus company-wide holiday break in December
- Flexible sick leave
- Healthcare benefits, including dental and vision (US only)
- Maternity and paternity benefits
- Collaborate and learn from the best and brightest in product development, including design, engineering, and more
- Numerous team building events throughout the year to unwind and get to know your awesome teammates
We will be in touch as soon as possible if there's a good fit. Thanks for your interest in Codelitt!
Note: We are not interested in working with recruiters or any agencies (design, engineering, etc.) at this time.