Senior React Engineer
Codelitt helps companies build new products and solve their most pressing problems with the speed, technology, and innovation of a startup. We are passionate about improving the lives of our users through the products we build.
About the Role!
Codelitt is looking for a Senior React Engineer with experience building highly complex applications. We are building a brand new design system and rebuilding an application from scratch using the latest versions of React and typescript. The project is an admin application that has over 500 pages in the business of church management.
You will work together with an engineering team, a designer and a project manager to achieve the goals of the application.
Who You Are:
- You are looking for an opportunity to deliver features from the beginning, and architect solutions, while keeping aligned with our architecture and current features.
- Working in a fast-paced, always-changing tech environment excites you. Codelitt works on innovation, and that happens fast! The projects we design are architectured for the next year.
- You are passionate about communication transparency.
- You believe that communication is the core of a collaborative team.
- You are a seeker of improvements, lover of feedback, always curious, and never satisfied - continually learning and improving.
- You have the grit and motivation to push yourself forward.
What You'll Do:
- Build and develop a React application
- Discuss features and offer possible solutions
- Estimate tasks accordingly based on your past experience
- Provide and receive feedback on pull requests
- Maintain the application's development/QA/production servers and keep them up and running
- Provide help and guidance to other engineers on the project
- In the future, in case you are interested, you may be part of the mentorship team and help guide less experienced engineers with their careers
- 5 years of general Software Engineering experience
- 5 years of React experience
- Ability to architect all components of front-end projects
- Experience reading API documentation and working with different endpoints to compose the desired effect
- Experience working and collaborating with teams
Nice to Have:
- Ability to run projects through solid processes (Git flow, code reviews, reviewing stories, planning)
- Ability to optimize frontend load times, debug rendering issues, and provide an overall smooth user experience
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and efficiently
- Ability to use Git for all of your projects
- Strong knowledge in OOP and software design principles
- Experience in Linux and command line
- Driven, self-motivated, ambitious, and interested in tech
- Ability to assess multiple solutions to a problem and reason between them
- 100% Remote for the flexibility to work anywhere you prefer and feel most productive.
- Generous PTO Policy with 30 days available annually, take the time you need when you need it.
- Company Paid Break in late December through New Year.
- Paid Sick Days for you to feel supported to take the time to unplug and recuperate when you need.
- Paid Parental Leave for you to take the time you need with a newborn.
- New-Hire Stipend for your home-office space.
- Numerous team-building events throughout the year to unwind and get to know your awesome teammates.
Codelitt's a small, tight-knit global team that moves quickly! We have fun together while building amazing products and partnering with clients and teammates from around the world!
If this sounds like what you are looking for, we can't wait to hear from you!
We will be in touch as soon as possible if there's a good fit. Thanks for your interest in Codelitt!
Note: We are not interested in working with recruiters or any agencies (design, engineering, etc.) at this time.