Growth Marketing Manager
Codelitt helps companies build new products and solve their most pressing problems with the speed, technology, and innovation of a startup. We are passionate about improving the lives of our users through the products we build.
About the Role:
The Growth Marketing Manager is key to growing our business, brand and will be critical in charting the course ahead. You will be the expert in all things marketing and strategies to drive new tech services clients to our brand. This role reports to the Director of Business Development and partners with C-suite and cross-functional stakeholders. This role is full-time and 100% remote!
What you’ll do:
In our fast-paced, high-growth environment, you'll be responsible for defining our strategy to generate marketing qualified leads and driving marketing leads to the sales team. You will further define our brand and expand our presence through paid channels, nurture campaigns, SEO, social media, and events. You'll work cross-functionally to problem-solve, report, and align to drive key business results. You'll work with SDRs to support focused account-based marketing. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop your skills as we grow our client base of F500 firms, innovative tech companies, partnerships, and acquisitions.
Who you are:
- Looking for an opportunity to define the strategy and direction of the marketing department?
- Does being a critical player on an early sales team excite you?
- A master at defining the criteria of and generating marketing qualified leads (MQL).
- Are you passionately results-driven, love the win! Have the grit and motivation to rally the team and bring them with you.
- Seeker of improvements, always curious, never satisfied - continually learning and improving.
- Define and execute growth marketing strategy to drive marketing qualified leads (MQLs) to sales
- Proven track record of lead generation, can speak to results
- Outstanding communications with a demonstrated strength in writing
- Creative thinker, flexible, and ability to pivot
- Strong analytical and organization skills with attention to detail
- Passionate collaborator with an “All in it Together” mentality
- Can present vision plans to meet stakeholder needs and get buy-in
- Entrepreneurial or Start-up experience
- Tech industry experience
- 2 years of marketing experience min, or 2 to 5 of sales and marketing experience
- English - Fluent
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communications
Really Nice to Haves:
- Tech services experience
- MBA or equivalent work experience
- Leadership experience
- 100% Remote - The flexibility to work anywhere you prefer and feel most productive
- Generous PTO Policy - 38 days available annually, take the time you need when you need it! *This includes our Winter-Holiday business closure of 8 days, we break to give everyone an opportunity to recharge for the New Year!
- Paid Sick Days, we want you to feel supported to take the time to unplug and recuperate when you need.
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity: up to 12 weeks & Paternity: up to 2 weeks)
- New hire home office stipend, to make your workspace your own!
- Numerous team building events throughout the year to unwind and get to know your awesome teammates
- (Only in US W2 offers) - Coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- (Only in US W2 offers) - 401K with company contribution
Codelitt's a small, tight-knit global team that moves quickly! We have fun together while building amazing products and partnering with clients and teammates from around the world!
If this sounds like what you are looking for, we can't wait to hear from you!
We will be in touch as soon as possible if there's a good fit. Thanks for your interest in Codelitt!
Note: We are not interested in working with recruiters or any agencies (design, engineering, etc.) at this time.