Lead Application Engineer - Android
Codelitt helps companies build new products and solve their most pressing problems with the speed, technology, and innovation of a startup. We are passionate about improving the lives of our users through the products we build.
About the Role!
We are looking for a lead Android engineer to join our application engineering team to help us innovate our existing product. You will be able to influence architecture and technical design.
You will play a key role in the future of our mobile product.
This role reports to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and partners with the Engineering Team and cross-functional stakeholders. This role is full-time and 100% remote!
Who you are:
- Looking for an opportunity to deliver features from the beginning, and architect solutions, while keeping aligned with our architecture and current features.
- Does working in a fast-paced always changing tech environment excite you? Codelitt works on innovation, and that happens fast! The projects we design are architectured for the next year!
- You are passionate about communication transparency!
- Do you believe that communication is the core of a collaborative team? and to rally the team and bring them with you?
- Seeker of improvements, lover of feedback, always curious, never satisfied - continually learning and improving.
- You have the grit and motivation to push yourself forward!
What you´ll do:
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Engineering team to design, build, and ship Android applications
- Define the technology frameworks and lay the groundwork to enable us to efficiently build out our Android applications
- Implement, deploy, learn, iterate on new features and experiences in fast cycles
- Contribute to design and code reviews; identify best practices for Android engineering
- Staying on top of the latest development in mobile frameworks and utilizing them in our products as appropriate
- Innovate product used by thousands of users
- Real estate business application currently in process
- We are innovating the real estate business helping people find better opportunities globally.
- Team of 15 global engineers
- The architecture is in GraphQL to handle the amount of information transferred and delivered.
- Using Azure DevOps for our deployment platform and as a task management tool.
- Currently living in the United States
- 5+ years experience with Android development
- Proficient in Kotlin and Java
- Experience developing the entire application end-to-end independently
- Experience writing unit tests and UI tests for Android applications
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Strong communication skills; attention to detail and discipline
- Being able to demonstrate the ability to innovate the existing codebase of product, which is for many years in production, used by thousands of users
- 100% Remote - The flexibility to work anywhere you prefer and feel most productive
- Generous PTO Policy - 30 days available annually, take the time you need when you need it!
- Paid Sick Days, we want you to feel supported to take the time to unplug and recuperate when you need.
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity: up to 12 weeks & Paternity: up to 2 weeks)
- New hire home office stipend, to make your workspace your own!
- Numerous team building events throughout the year to unwind and get to know your awesome teammates
- (Only in US W2 offers) - Coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- (Only in US W2 offers) - 401K with company contribution
Codelitt's a small, tight-knit global team that moves quickly! We have fun together while building amazing products and partnering with clients and teammates from around the world!
If this sounds like what you are looking for, we can't wait to hear from you!
We will be in touch as soon as possible if there's a good fit. Thanks for your interest in Codelitt!
Note: We are not interested in working with recruiters or any agencies (design, engineering, etc.) at this time.