Senior QA Analyst (Remote)
Project Management /
Codelitt helps companies build new products and solve their most pressing problems with the speed, technology, and innovation of a startup. We are passionate about improving the lives of our users through the products we build.
At Codelitt Incubator, we design and develop innovative new products that solve pain points or fill a need for its users. This requires leading and managing teams of designers, engineers, QA testers, and user testers to ensure regular creation and delivery of value.
Leading and managing a product also means working with the client and their users to gather requirements and feedback, distributing tasks based on skills and priorities, managing expectations and over-delivering on each milestone, and working with the different departments to continuously improve our processes and deliver results.
- Quality Assurance:
- Client Relations:
- User Support:
Have a QA strategy for the project you are working on
Ensure work is carried out according to expectations & acceptance criteria
Thorough review of design
Thorough review and testing of software
Coordinate feedback from everyone that is testing the product
Ensure feedback and trends are added to the backlog
Ensure quality is being delivered at all times
Adhere to industry best practices, especially as they relate to lean and agile methods
Be proud of the work your team delivers
Engage users to test across all stages of product development
Understand client (more importantly the client’s users) needs
Understand and communicate product vision and strategy
Understand and communicate goals, milestones, and deadlines
Communicate the details of releases
Listen to clients and learn from their expertise.
Understanding that they know their industry, business, and users better than us.
Gathering feedback on our deliverables but without requiring the client to bring solutions.
They share their pain or goal, we provide the solution.
Under-promise and over-deliver.
Keep the client as close to the truth and reality as possible by being transparent and building open lines of communication.
Help clients with demos, reports, and any other material that helps them communicate progress and wins internally.
Onboard and train new users to the platform.
Manage user support tickets.
Learn from user feedback
Help ensure the product direction reflects users’ needs
- Education & technical background
- Leadership Skills
- Proven work experience in quality assurance
- Communication skills
Bachelor's Degree, preferably in tech or management or related experience.
Hands-on experience in QA (5 years of experience)
Leads by example
Motivates the team
Driven, ambitious, & self-motivated
Excels in process, planning, and time management
Able to set and organize clear priorities
Fluent in English
Understands the product and the client’s requirements
Understands user/client pain points
Ability to present/communicate solutions
In 1 Month, you'll:
- Become familiar with our processes
- Become familiar with the product you’ll be working on
- Meet as many people in the company as you can
In 3 Months, you'll:
- Transition onto and manage QA for at least one project
- Help improve and document the QA processes
- Share knowledge (articles, courses, etc.) with the rest of the PM department
- Test QA and PROD releases and provide a quick feedback loop
In 6+ Months, you'll:
- Manage an additional project's QA depending on workload
- Define and document QA strategy and best practices
- Introduce automation where possible
- Train others how to test and provide feedback
- Work with all departments to improve quality upfront
- Provide reports and metrics on the status of our quality
- 100% Remote - The flexibility to work anywhere you prefer and feel most productive
- Competitive salary, based on location and years of experience
- 30 days PTO, plus company-wide holiday break in December
- Flexible sick leave
- Healthcare benefits, including dental and vision (US only)
- Maternity and paternity benefits
- Collaborate and learn from the best and brightest in product development, including design, engineering, and more
- Numerous team building events throughout the year to unwind and get to know your awesome teammates
We will be in touch as soon as possible if there's a good fit. Thanks for your interest in Codelitt!
Note: We are not interested in working with recruiters or any agencies (design, engineering, etc.) at this time.