Project Management /
Codelitt helps companies build new products and solve their most pressing problems with the speed, technology, and innovation of a startup. We are passionate about improving the lives of our users through the products we build.
About the Role
Being a Project Manager (PM) at Codelitt means working directly with the client and their users to gather requirements and feedback, distributing tasks based on skills and priorities, effectively managing client expectations and over-delivering on each milestone.
Our Project Managers excel in leading and managing teams of designers, engineers, and QA testers. First, to ensure regular creation and delivery of value. Second, the client’s primary point of contact ensures that project updates, wins, risks, changes, and issues are appropriately discussed and communicated with the client.
Who you are:
- Relationship builder, natural leader - Must cultivate partnerships with Codelitt PM peers and develop trust and communication among a project's stakeholders.
- Efficient organizational communicator - can confidently communicate in complicated and changing circumstances while keeping product vision and strategic priorities in mind.
- Driven by customer satisfaction - Understand client's (and particularly their users') needs and the ability to know what's important and when to deliver only those updates.
- Client communications expert - Must be experienced in client-facing communication. Active listener with patience, empathy, and attention to delivering results. All while managing expectations.
- Product Learner - Ability to become the most knowledgeable on the team, know the requirements and the product inside and out.
- Interpreter of User Experience - Must be able to deeply understand desired user outcomes and articulate that to team members and stakeholders.
Responsibilities + Skills Required
- Motivates the team & leads by example
- Takes responsibility and full ownership
- Driven, passionate, self-motivated, and scrappy with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Task management expert with proven project management skills
- Implement agile methodologies in planning and execution and set clear priorities (underpromise and overdeliver).
- Gather feedback on our deliverables without requiring the client to bring solutions
- Steer clients to ensure their project reflects users' needs.
- Bridges the gaps between design, engineering & business
- Be transparent and honest through open lines of communication throughout the project's duration.
- Support clients with demos, reports, and any other material that helps them communicate progress and wins internally.
- Assess opportunities where Codelitt can offer the client additional support, services, or insight.
- Coordinate with third parties/partners as needed
- Measure project and team performance metrics, evaluate and report.
- Oversee and ensure work is carried out according to set expectations
- Work with the team to understand user feedback and help clients prioritize features.
- Ensure standard of quality delivered at all times - Be proud of the work your team provides!
- Aligned with Codelitt Values & Mission - Read more about us HERE.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Information Science-related field or Business Management preferred or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years experience managing software development projects and working with clients
- Must be able to work a majority of time within 9 am - 6 pm, US Eastern Standard Time Zone
- Fluent in English
- Excellent verbal communication and written communication
- Excellent listening skills
- Start-up, tech company, or entrepreneurial background preferred
- Remote experience preferred
- 100% Remote - The flexibility to work anywhere you prefer and feel most productive
- Generous PTO Policy - 38 days available annually, take the time you need when you need it! *This includes our Winter-Holiday business closure of 8 days, we break to give everyone an opportunity to recharge for the New Year!
- Paid Sick Days, we want you to feel supported to take the time to unplug and recuperate when you need.
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity: up to 12 weeks & Paternity: up to 2 weeks)
- New hire home office stipend, to make your workspace your own!
- Numerous team building events throughout the year to unwind and get to know your awesome teammates
- (Only in US W2 offers) - Coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance
- (Only in US W2 offers) - 401K with company contribution
Codelitt's a small, tight-knit global team that moves quickly! We have fun together while building amazing products and partnering with clients and teammates from around the world!
If this sounds like what you are looking for, we can't wait to hear from you!
We will be in touch as soon as possible if there's a good fit. Thanks for your interest in Codelitt!
Note: We are not interested in working with recruiters or any agencies (design, engineering, etc.) at this time.