Senior Product Manager
Product – Editor /
Coder is a Series B startup that simplifies development environments for teams. We are building a future where developers are always in flow, no matter the scale of their codebase. Coder is a remote-first company with a home base in Austin, TX. We operate with a focus on knowledge sharing, iteration, and minimalist solutions.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to focus the team around customer outcomes. This role involves prioritizing features, creating a customer-oriented culture and end-to-end improvement of customer experience.
- Develop product strategy and roadmap
- Curate feedback and market data into strategy
- Bridge the gap between Go-To-Market and Engineering
- Maintain a healthy balance between tech and product improvement
- Create a culture of ideas and innovation
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- 2+ years of experience in Product Management
- 2+ years of experience working at a high-growth startup
- 2+ years of experience actively programming
- Worked at a Developer Tools company before
- Spent a significant portion of career working as a developer
If you do not meet the above criteria, but still believe that you can deliver results, please write a brief description detailing how you intend to do that.
What Makes Coder Different?
Coder is an engineering-first organization. Our product is built by engineers, for engineers. We’re committed to building an organization and product optimized for engineering happiness. You can expect a fast-paced workflow and minimal meetings.
Our basic requirements for employment are:
- A passion for your craft
- A desire to be successful
Humanity is the ability to make your peers and partners happy to work with you. This includes being social and open with your coworkers and building deep trusts. In a remote company you don't get this for free, you have to intentionally work for it.
Efficiency is the tendency to optimize your time:output. It is linked with workflow-obsession and maximal utilization of tools.
Feedback is the tendency to seek external validation. That means measuring over assuming. This is linked with reduced cycle times and iterative approaches.