Frontend Engineer (Remote)
As a Frontend Engineer you will work closely with our design/UX team and be responsible for key technical decisions related to our developer tool product. You will own the day to day development of our products and must be comfortable seeking feedback from technical and non-technical sources.
Technology we use: Go, Typescript, React, Docker, Kubernetes, SQL, Google Cloud, Terraform
- Provide hands on technical leadership and participate in high level architectural decision making
- Deliver tested and optimized high performance code
- Constantly improve our product in all areas, from concept to production, security to performance.
- Own full web development requirements and implementation, release management, regression scripts, and deployment to production environments
- 1+ years of experience developing software
- Ability to work remote
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Variety of frontend and backend languages
- Strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, device responsiveness, and general web functions
- Experience with React, TypeScript, and SCSS
What Makes Coder Different?
The focus at Coder is on engineering. We also value diversity, and believe multiple perspectives will result in stronger and more enduring solutions.
Coder offers the potential for tremendous business and personal growth. The cadence of work and deadlines depends on where the product is in development. You can expect a fast-paced development environment and minimal meetings.
Efficiency: We spend our time creating accelerated workflows for developers. It is logical and natural that our own workflows are just as streamlined.
Candor: Our team improves from continuous constructive feedback. We look for employees who are open and honest with their team.
Ownership: Team members are responsible for their specific part of the company. We take pride in what we do and what we create; constructive feedback and diverse opinions will keep us on a path of continual success.