We’re looking for a Marketing Manager who is passionate about tech and developers. In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing and executing demand generation and relationship marketing strategies.
You will partner with the product marketing, sales, and engineering teams to identify, create and ship initiatives that resonate with customers. In addition, you will manage the event strategy for the team.
We’re looking for a creative, results-driven, and data-driven person who has a track record of executing well and quickly and has the ability to scale through effective management of external agencies.
- Develop and execute an integrated demand generation and relationship marketing plan.
- Understand the audience, market and competitive landscape to deliver differentiated programs.
- Continually optimize performance across the marketing mix and deliver insights.
- Coordinate content reviews and approvals with stakeholders.
- Effective and accurate forecasting and spend of marketing budgets
- Ongoing engagement with Sales to create and surface opportunities and support Sales objectives
- Coordinate presence at events
- 4+ years of proven digital marketing experience, preferably in technology marketing, with a strong marketing operations background. Experience in working at a startup a plus.
- Connected sales and marketing experience. Strong understanding of sales priorities and motivations and the ability to advocate for marketing in conversations with sales organizations to ensure optimal customer experiences.
- Managing Paid media a plus
- Must be obsessed with delivering a compelling customer experience
- Inspired by digital marketing and marketing Automation concepts.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; proven cross-group collaboration and enduring partnerships.
- Event management experience.
- Ability to be agile on a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) or equivalent work experience required.
- Up to 25% travel
We’re a team that celebrates the diversity of opinions and backgrounds, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to work with the leadership team and influence the overall marketing strategy.
What Makes Coder Different?
The focus at Coder is on engineering. We also value diversity, and believe multiple perspectives will result in stronger and more enduring solutions.
Coder offers the potential for tremendous business and personal growth. The cadence of work and deadlines depends on where the product is in development. You can expect a fast-paced development environment and minimal meetings.
Efficiency: We spend our time creating accelerated workflows for developers. It is logical and natural that our own workflows are just as streamlined.
Candor: Our team improves from continuous constructive feedback. We look for employees who are open and honest with their team.
Ownership: Team members are responsible for their specific part of the company. We take pride in what we do and what we create; constructive feedback and diverse opinions will keep us on a path of continual success.