As a Technical Program Manager you will be responsible for partnering with teams across Coder to lead customer insights for business strategy. You will be the facilitator between Customer Success, Sales, and the Product Team for ensuring our customers have a world class experience. You will be tasked at identifying bottlenecks in the customer journey, deliver business insights about customers to stakeholders, and consistently create and present reports based off of data to enhance technical requirements for customers.
- Leverage your business and technical aptitude to effectively understand problems, opportunities, and drive solutions
- Design and track pilot deliverables, evaluate results, and translate findings into scaled operational processes
- Deliver business insights about Enterprise customers
- Build process and scaled operations with the leadership team
- Experience with data analysis and have worked closely with data analysts in the past
- Experience translating complex concepts and solutions to technical and non-technical individuals across all levels of the organization
- Proven problem solver and strong negotiator
- Can build consensus and drive results in partnership with stakeholders
- Have a background in analytics, statistics, and/or consulting
- Start up experience
- Have Agile or other project management experience
- Program management certification
What Makes Coder Different?
The focus at Coder is on engineering. We also value diversity, and believe multiple perspectives will result in stronger and more enduring solutions.
Coder offers the potential for tremendous business and personal growth. The cadence of work and deadlines depends on where the product is in development. You can expect a fast-paced development environment and minimal meetings.
Efficiency: We spend our time creating accelerated workflows for developers. It is logical and natural that our own workflows are just as streamlined.
Candor: Our team improves from continuous constructive feedback. We look for employees who are open and honest with their team.
Ownership: Team members are responsible for their specific part of the company. We take pride in what we do and what we create; constructive feedback and diverse opinions will keep us on a path of continual success.