Coder builds developer tools that power engineers at some of the world’s greatest companies. Coder’s mission is to accelerate the workflow of software engineers by harnessing the power of the cloud.
As our Developer Advocate you will be Coder's key connection with the developer community. You'll be Coder's storyteller and spokesperson on developer forums (online and offline) and you will actively explore and build content and channels that make the developer experience (even) better.
Technology we use: Go, Typescript, React, Docker, Kubernetes, SQL, Google Cloud, Terraform
- Deliver compelling presentations, product demos, sample solutions, technical blogs, and discussions to drive adoption
- Drive the creation of tech talks, live streams, white papers and tutorials about Coders emerging technologies and industry developments
- Earn industry recognition and credibility as a regular attendee, panelist and speaker at technology conferences, trade shows and press events
- Maintain working knowledge of peer and competitor products
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in technical area (or equivalent work experience)
- 4 years of experience developing software
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Experience creating video contentAbility to inspire and collaborate with internal, and external stakeholders, to achieve extraordinary results
- Tech start up experience
What Makes Coder Different?
The focus at Coder is on engineering. We also value diversity, and believe multiple perspectives will result in stronger and more enduring solutions.
Coder offers the potential for tremendous business and personal growth. The cadence of work and deadlines depends on where the product is in development. You can expect a fast-paced development environment and minimal meetings.
Efficiency: We spend our time creating accelerated workflows for developers. It is logical and natural that our own workflows are just as streamlined.
Candor: Our team improves from continuous constructive feedback. We look for employees who are open and honest with their team.
Ownership: Team members are responsible for their specific part of the company. We take pride in what we do and what we create; constructive feedback and diverse opinions will keep us on a path of continual success.