Sales – Enterprise /
Coder is a remote-first company, with our home base in Austin, TX.
Coder is on a mission to build the best products available for developers. We are looking for an Account Executive to work remotely within our commercial sales department. You will partner with customers to deliver outcomes based on Coder.com Developer Velocity platform. Build champions for Coder.com value proposition with humble confidence - turning prospects to heroes. Come be a part of the next great company and a meaningful part of your customers success.
- Utilize consultative selling techniques, identify customer challenges and needs with respect to resilience, DevSecOps and technology goals
- Understand customer pain points, gather technical requirements and correlate business value to customer needs
- Establish relationships with key decision makers, typically at the CIO, CTO and CISO level
- Lead cross functional team members to develop comprehensive solutions that provides solutions to generate overall satisfaction for customers
- Generate interest and provide vision of Coder solutions to potential customers
- Maintain ongoing customer relationships using account management principles to ensure customer satisfaction and develop future opportunities
- Travel on site to customers
You may be a fit for the role if you:
- 5+ years experience in SaaS prospecting and sales
- 5+ years technical selling experience with $1m+ deals to F500 companies
- Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills and organizational skills, decisive and result oriented who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Proven track record of exceeding performance objectives such as revenue targets, pipeline targets, etc.
- Incredibly self-motivated and possess strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate a sales team by example
- Knowledge of developer tool sets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Bonus points if you have:
- Software development experience
- CRM experience with Salesforce and/or Hubspot
You should include these in your application:
- CV or LinkedIn profile
- A few words about what interests you in Coder
What Makes Coder Different?
Coder is an engineering-first organization. Our product is built by engineers, for engineers. We’re committed to building an organization and product optimized for engineering happiness. You can expect a fast-paced workflow and minimal meetings.
Our basic requirements for employment are:
- A passion for your craft
- A desire to be successful
Humanity is the ability to make your peers and partners happy to work with you. This includes being social and open with your coworkers and building deep trusts. In a remote company you don't get this for free, you have to intentionally work for it.
Efficiency is the tendency to optimize your time:output. It is linked with workflow-obsession and maximal utilization of tools.
Feedback is the tendency to seek external validation. That means measuring over assuming. This is linked with reduced cycle times and iterative approaches.