As a Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for building partnerships and deep understanding of our customer’s development needs. You will be responsible for creating and delivering customized demonstrations to prospective customers and mapping out solutions that solve their business needs. You will work closely with the Customer Success and Product Teams to prioritize customer feedback. You will develop deep product and market knowledge to position Coder successfully to the market.
- Conceptualize and communicate how Coder’s product can create value for prospective customers
- Design and deliver product presentations/demonstrations based on customer assessment
- Perform customer on-boarding, periodic reviews, and proactively alert customers of any impending issues
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the company products, functions, features, and benefits
- Predict issues/concerns and ability to elevate them to the appropriate point of contact and managing to a swift resolution
- Enhance the support of technical assistance for customers on all aspects of Coder’s products
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, or relevant experience
- Professional experience with containerization tech, preferably Docker
- Background as a Developer
- 5+ years of technical sales experience, preferably with a start up
- Results oriented, resourceful problem-solver, comfortable working in a demanding, fast-paced, high growth technical environment
- Customer focus (internal and external) with a strong customer service mentality
- Strong background with cloud based services and products
- Able to make effective presentations or demonstrations in time-constrained situations
- Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple projects
What Makes Coder Different?
The focus at Coder is on engineering. We also value diversity, and believe multiple perspectives will result in stronger and more enduring solutions.
Coder offers the potential for tremendous business and personal growth. The cadence of work and deadlines depends on where the product is in development. You can expect a fast-paced development environment and minimal meetings.
Efficiency: We spend our time creating accelerated workflows for developers. It is logical and natural that our own workflows are just as streamlined.
Candor: Our team improves from continuous constructive feedback. We look for employees who are open and honest with their team.
Ownership: Team members are responsible for their specific part of the company. We take pride in what we do and what we create; constructive feedback and diverse opinions will keep us on a path of continual success.