Brand Marketing Specialist (Game)
Codeway was founded in 2020 with a vision of turning strong ideas into sector-leading mobile products.
Today, Codeway is a thriving tech company with multiple sector-leading apps, and is home to 120+ bright & curious minds in Istanbul, Turkey.
And with our beloved mid-core tower defense game Rumble Rivals, we aim to join among the biggest tech companies in the world!
If you’re passionate about mobile gaming and especially want to work in a long-term game project, keep reading and deep dive into our world from linktr.ee/codeway
Welcome to Codeway Games, where we aim to craft an immersive brand marketing strategy for our game studio, propel our brand identity to new heights worldwide. We're on the lookout for a remarkable Brand Marketing Specialist who will dive into our intricate branding vision, seizing the chance to bring our strategy to life and make a real impact in the ever-evolving world of mobile gaming.
We're on the hunt for a talented Brand Marketing Specialist to join our game studio and aid in propelling our games and studio to global recognition. As a Brand Marketing whiz at Codeway Games, you'll work hand-in-hand with fellow team members and other departments within our realm such as artists, developers, marketing specialists, and HR.
Embarking on your journey with Codeway Games as a Brand Marketing Specialist, you'll flex your creative and organizational muscles, wearing various hats and taking charge in areas like social media mastery, content marketing, brand marketing operations, and event organization. All the while, you'll be backed with unwavering support to help you level up your professional prowess.
On top of all that, you'll become an integral member of a one-of-a-kind team committed to crafting a top-tier mobile game experience, captivating millions of avid gamers across the globe.
*We are eagerly waiting for you to express your interest in the world of gaming through your cover letter!
What You’ll Bring
● Passion for the mobile game industry. We value team members who not only revel in playing mobile games but also stay in tune with the global industry's pulse.
● Passion for brand management, event organization, and digital communication.
● Practical up-to-date knowledge of Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, YouTube and other social media best practices. Good understanding of social media KPIs.
● Highly creative skills in content writing, content production, and social media management.
● Epic copywriting skills, with the aptitude to grasp the lingo of the mobile gaming sphere and seamlessly weave it into our brand's narrative.
● Excellent multitasking and time-management skills.
● Knowledge of merchandise design and production processes.
● Insightful understanding of university landscapes, adept at rallying potential future talents using various strategies.
● Ability to run a project from start to finish with great organizational and operational skills.
● Experience managing freelance teams and providing clear briefs/feedback on creative assets.
● Great interpersonal and communication skills to establish perfect relationships with all the internal and external stakeholders.
● Strong ability to stay up-to-date on trends with cross-cultural insights.
● Proficient in the common tongue of English, both written and spoken.
● A "startup mindset" that thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, and adaptable environment.
What You’ll be Doing
● Support the sourcing, production and creation of highly engaging social media content across multiple platforms (Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, Youtube, etc.)
● Work with different teams consisting of copywriters, graphic designers, and artists. Give them crystal-clear briefs&feedbacks to ensure all of our creative content is informative and appealing.
● Write, proofread and edit all internal and external communication materials of our game studio.
● Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
● Incorporate organic & paid social activities in order to maximize engagement; support influencer activities and initiate conversations and build relationships.
● Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
● Plan, organize, and conduct mobile game-related events such as in-game tournaments, university visits, game jams, and live-streaming sessions.
● Collaborate with the Brand Marketing Team to execute employer branding initiatives that highlight our mobile game development expertise, such as organizing game tournaments, university events, and promoting company perks.
● Support HR efforts to attract and recruit the best young talents in the mobile gaming industry.
● Plan and coordinate digital projects, such as executing the process of website development, from initiation through delivery.
● Establishing strong communication of our games in Codeway Game’s digital presence,
● Communicating with all parties to finish the project within the outlined time, quality and budget.
● Opportunity to draw project strategies autonomously. You won’t be a newcomer here, you’ll own your thing.