Influencer & Content Marketing Specialist (Junior/Mid)
Codeway was founded in 2020 with a vision of turning strong ideas into sector-leading mobile products.
Today, Codeway is a thriving tech company with multiple sector-leading apps, and is home to 150+ bright & curious minds in Istanbul, Turkey.
We create mobile games and applications that millions of users love. We curate bold ideas and transform them into fast-growing products - from concept, through development, up to global market expansion. Our products have reached over 100 million users across 160 countries in six continents - and we’re just getting started.
If you’re passionate about mobile apps and especially want to work in a long-term app project, keep reading and deep dive into our world from linktr.ee/codeway
Are you passionate about social media and ready to turn your love for scrolling into a dream job? Codeway is on the lookout for a spirited, social-savvy wizard to join our squad as an Influencer & Content Marketing Specialist.
What You’ll Be Doing
· Craft Cool Content: Your mission is to create engaging content that resonates with our target audience. Develop strategies that captivate users and leave them saying, "Wow, this is amazing!".
· Collaborate with Influencers: Dive into the influencer scene, partner with influencers, and showcase our apps in ways that drive user engagement and downloads.
· Curate Visual Content: Be the go-to person for collecting stunning user-generated content and visuals for our performance marketing team.
· Coordinate with Product Teams: Collaborate with product launch teams to ensure our influencer and social media efforts align seamlessly with product unveilings.
· Monitor Metrics: Track and report on influencer marketing metrics to identify key performance indicators and contribute to our overall strategy.
What You’ll Bring
· Excellent Communication Skills: Strong ability to communicate professionally and effectively, addressing customer queries with ease.
· Creative Thinker: Highly imaginative with a keen eye for detail; your creativity is essential for our viral campaigns.
· Team Player: Thrive in a collaborative team environment, contributing to the success of projects and campaigns.
· Educational Background: A degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field is preferred, with bonus points for Management, Management Engineering, or Industrial Engineering.
· Tech Enthusiast: Passionate about mobile technology, staying informed about the latest industry trends is second nature to you.
· If you're ready to ride the wave of influencer marketing with Codeway, apply now to turn your social media skills into a rewarding career!.
What In It For You?
· Great Place to Work - As our top team member, you'll be a part of a fast-growing startup and have the privilege to enjoy our accredited “BEST WORKPLACES” environment, ranked first among all workplaces.
· A Competitive Compensation Package. Long story short, we take care of you.
· Quarterly Compensation Adjustment Program. Codeway operates globally. So, it is our responsibility to make sure that your global purchasing power stays the same, or only goes up.
· A meal compensation that is actually enough for a decent & nutritious lunch, we’re not following the industry standard.
· Full Health Benefits. To keep you away from all the trouble.
· Cool tech stack. A brand new Macbook, iPhone 13, magic mouse, magic keyboard; an adjustable desk with a 4K screen and any other gadget you may need in your job.
· Sport activities support. We care about your physical wellbeing and support your gym membership.
· Learning never ends! Training budget to help you grow in your role, gain new skills, and learn new things!
· Udemy Free Pass. An unlimited Udemy subscription.
· Flexible schedule & unlimited vacations. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible with your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
· English course support. Be more global and perform best at your work.
· Feel better. We are pleased to offer free psychological counseling services through our corporate partnership with Meditopia.
· A Top-Notch Office. Located at the heart of Istanbul, right next to Levent Metro Station at Ferko Signature.
· Unlimited coffee & soft drinks at Codebucks. Yes, you’ve heard it right: We love coffee so much that we’ve built our own coffee shop inside our office.
· Free breakfast. At Codebucks - every morning at 9:30 AM.
· No Dress Code. Dress as you like.
· Happy hours every Friday: Every. Single. Friday. When it’s 5 PM: Screens off, party on! (Check out Codeway on Instagram)
· Dream Team. Average Codeway member is young, talented, and passionate - which makes our working environment extremely dynamic. Need proof? Take a look at our Instagram.
· Gaming area. Whenever you need to take a break from hard work and relax with your favorite games, our PS5 corner will be waiting for you.
· Software support. Subscription to any software you might need to perform at your best.
· Relocation support to Istanbul. We understand how difficult moving can be, especially if you are changing cities. If you’re the talent we’re looking for, we support you in your relocation to Istanbul.
The Recruiting Process
We are committed to keeping our recruitment process short and transparent. Here’s how it looks like:
1. Application: Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile. You can also just write a few words about yourself.
2. Case Study: We might send you a task to solve.
3. Talent & Culture Interview: Let’s talk about your experience & expectations and see what we can achieve together.
4. Technical Interview: You will meet with future team lead to go over the case and your technical capabilities in detail.
5. Final Interview: A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page.
6. Welcome Aboard! You are now a part of the team.