Jr. Talent Acquisition Specialist (New Grad)
Human Resources /
Codeway was founded in 2020 with a vision of turning strong ideas into sector-leading mobile products.
Today, Codeway is a thriving tech company with multiple sector-leading apps, and is home to 120+ bright & curious minds in Istanbul, Turkey.
We create mobile games and applications that millions of users love. We curate bold ideas and transform them into fast-growing products - from concept, through development, up to global market expansion. Our products have reached over 100 million users across 160 countries in six continents - and we’re just getting started.
Bringing a dream-team together while sustaining a matchless culture? Not an easy job at all. It takes a lot of hard work, thousands of candidates - but sure it is worth it!
As the Culture & Talent team of Codeway, our mission is to build a unique company, one team member at a time, full of people from various backgrounds who share a common passion: building the best mobile products that will reach millions of users around the world.
People are at the heart of what we do. And our goal is to create the most productive environment surrounded by the best possible coworkers. To make that happen, we’re always looking for exceptional people who share our vision on the road to global success.
What You'll Be Doing
· Build and manage talent and candidate databases aligned with key talent requirements.
· Collaborate with the business to identify candidate profiles and gain valuable insights.
· Review job applications and evaluating candidates via our ATS tool (Lever).
· Conduct active candidate research using relevant candidate databases and identify potential candidates.
· Continuously evaluate and improve recruitment strategies and processes.
· Create and post job advertisements.
· Organized to coordinate, track, and report on recruitment processes.
· Keep up with HR technologies and innovations in recruitment processes.
· Assist the HR team in the whole recruitment process.
What You'll Bring
· Bachelor's student (3rd or 4th year) or fresh graduate.
· Minimum 3 days of weekdays availability.
· Ability to manage a high load of applications while keeping a professional attitude.
· Adapt to teamwork and collaborate effectively.
· Manage priorities and multitask efficiently.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
· Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
What’s in it for you?
· Great Place to Work - As our top team member, you'll be a part of a fast-growing startup and have the privilege to enjoy our accredited “BEST WORKPLACES” environment, ranked first among all workplaces.
· A Competitive Compensation Package. Long story short, we take care of you.
· Quarterly Compensation Adjustment Program. Codeway operates globally. So, it is our responsibility to make sure that your global purchasing power stays the same, or only goes up.
· A meal compensation that is actually enough for a decent & nutritious lunch, we’re not following the industry standard.
· Full Health Benefits. To keep you away from all the trouble.
· Cool tech stack. A brand new Macbook, iPhone 13, magic mouse, magic keyboard; an adjustable desk with a 4K screen and any other gadget you may need in your job.
· Sport activities support. We care about your physical wellbeing and support your gym membership.
· Learning never ends! Training budget to help you grow in your role, gain new skills, and learn new things!
· Udemy Free Pass. An unlimited Udemy subscription.
· Flexible schedule & unlimited vacations. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible with your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
· English course support. Be more global and perform best at your work.
· Feel better. We are pleased to offer free psychological counseling services through our corporate partnership with Meditopia.
· A Top-Notch Office. Located at the heart of Istanbul, right next to Levent Metro Station at Ferko Signature.
· Unlimited coffee & soft drinks at Codebucks. Yes, you’ve heard it right: We love coffee so much that we’ve built our own coffee shop inside our office.
· Free breakfast. At Codebucks - every morning at 9:30 AM.
· No Dress Code. Dress as you like.
· Happy hours every Friday: Every. Single. Friday. When it’s 5 PM: Screens off, party on! (Check out Codeway on Instagram)
· Dream Team. Average Codeway member is young, talented, and passionate - which makes our working environment extremely dynamic. Need proof? Take a look at our Instagram.
· Gaming area. Whenever you need to take a break from hard work and relax with your favorite games, our PS5 corner will be waiting for you.
· Software support. Subscription to any software you might need to perform at your best.
· Relocation support to Istanbul. We understand how difficult moving can be, especially if you are changing cities. If you’re the talent we’re looking for, we support you in your relocation to Istanbul.
The Recruiting Process
We are committed to keeping our recruitment process short and transparent. Here’s how it looks like:
1. Application: Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile. You can also just write a few words about yourself.
2. Case Study: We might send you a task to solve.
3. Talent & Culture Interview: Let’s talk about your experience & expectations and see what we can achieve together.
4. Technical Interview: You will meet with future team lead to go over the case and your technical capabilities in detail.
5. Final Interview: A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page.
6. Welcome Aboard! You are now a part of the team.