Graphic Designer (Marketing)
Marketing Art /
Codeway was founded in 2020 with a vision of turning strong ideas into sector-leading mobile products.
Today, Codeway is a thriving tech company with multiple sector-leading apps, and is home to 120+ bright & curious minds in Istanbul, Turkey.
We create mobile games and applications that millions of users love. We curate bold ideas and transform them into fast-growing products - from concept, through development, up to global market expansion. Our products have reached over 100 million users across 160 countries in six continents - and we’re just getting started.
If you’re passionate about mobile apps and especially want to work in a long-term app project, keep reading and deep dive into our world from linktr.ee/codeway
As a Graphic Designer at Codeway, you will play a crucial role in representing our apps and brand through compelling visual assets. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to translate ideas into visually appealing designs, ensuring consistency across various channels.
The ideal candidate is a highly creative individual with a strong eye for detail, excellent communication skills, and a passion for staying up-to-date with design trends.
What You’ll Be Doing
· Conduct in-depth research and analysis of design trends, market dynamics, and consumer behaviors to identify potential opportunities for improvement in our app portfolio’s app store page conversion rates.
· Demonstrate a profound understanding of our brand and product, capturing and elevating key selling points, features, and aesthetic principles in your designs to compellingly communicate our app’s value proposition to users.
· Strategically assess new store design concepts, evaluating their alignment with our overall performance marketing strategy and market potential.
· Lead the design of captivating graphic elements; finely crafted for iOS and Android app stores; including icons, storefront screenshots, Google Play Store Feature Graphics, App Store Event Banners etc. aimed at persuading millions of users to download and engage with our apps.
· Collaborate closely with ASO (App Store Optimization) and performance marketing teams, actively engaging in discussions to evaluate test results and novel design concepts, ensuring a harmonious balance in our A/B testing endeavors for continuous optimization of our visual presence in the app marketplace.
· Regularly refine, vary and update visual designs to harmonize with the evolving features, aesthetics, and trends of our apps.
What You’ll Bring
· Passion for design, with an insatiable drive to surpass the status quo and consistently brainstorm ways to elevate visual impact.
· A creative mindset and passion about creating impactful visual narratives.
· Understanding of mobile user behavior and intuition.
· Ability to collaborate seamlessly within a fast-paced and innovative environment.
· Openness to constructive criticism and feedback, demonstrating a readiness to evolve and improve.
· Ownership mentality; a commitment to taking charge of every aspect of your projects, showcasing a seasoned understanding rather than a newcomer’s approach.
· Willingness to go beyond the creative brief, unafraid to infuse your own perspective into your work by crafting diverse alternatives to the given briefs.
· University degree preferably in Graphic Design, Industrial design or related fields.
· Strong ability to use Figma and Adobe programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
· Strong portfolio that shows your unique skillset and design approach.
· Knowledge of design principles such as composition, color theory, typography, visual hierarchy, and more.
· Exceptional creativity and detail-oriented designer mindset with fast-learning skills.
· Experience with making illustrations is a plus.
· Experience in mobile application market is a plus.
What In It For You?
· Great Place to Work - As our top team member, you'll be a part of a fast-growing startup and have the privilege to enjoy our accredited “BEST WORKPLACES” environment, ranked first among all workplaces.
· A Competitive Compensation Package. Long story short, we take care of you.
· Quarterly Compensation Adjustment Program. Codeway operates globally. So, it is our responsibility to make sure that your global purchasing power stays the same, or only goes up.
· A meal compensation that is actually enough for a decent & nutritious lunch, we’re not following the industry standard.
· Full Health Benefits. To keep you away from all the trouble.
· Cool tech stack. A brand new Macbook, iPhone 13, magic mouse, magic keyboard; an adjustable desk with a 4K screen and any other gadget you may need in your job.
· Sport activities support. We care about your physical wellbeing and support your gym membership.
· Learning never ends! Training budget to help you grow in your role, gain new skills, and learn new things!
· Udemy Free Pass. An unlimited Udemy subscription.
· Flexible schedule & unlimited vacations. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible with your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
· English course support. Be more global and perform best at your work.
· Feel better. We are pleased to offer free psychological counseling services through our corporate partnership with Meditopia.
· A Top-Notch Office. Located at the heart of Istanbul, right next to Levent Metro Station at Ferko Signature.
· Unlimited coffee & soft drinks at Codebucks. Yes, you’ve heard it right: We love coffee so much that we’ve built our own coffee shop inside our office.
· Free breakfast. At Codebucks - every morning at 9:30 AM.
· No Dress Code. Dress as you like.
· Happy hours every Friday: Every. Single. Friday. When it’s 5 PM: Screens off, party on! (Check out Codeway on Instagram)
· Dream Team. Average Codeway member is young, talented, and passionate - which makes our working environment extremely dynamic. Need proof? Take a look at our Instagram.
· Gaming area. Whenever you need to take a break from hard work and relax with your favorite games, our PS5 corner will be waiting for you.
· Software support. Subscription to any software you might need to perform at your best.
· Relocation support to Istanbul. We understand how difficult moving can be, especially if you are changing cities. If you’re the talent we’re looking for, we support you in your relocation to Istanbul.
The Recruiting Process
We are committed to keeping our recruitment process short and transparent. Here’s how it looks like:
1. Application: Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile. You can also just write a few words about yourself.
2. Case Study: We might send you a task to solve.
3. Talent & Culture Interview: Let’s talk about your experience & expectations and see what we can achieve together.
4. Technical Interview: You will meet with future team lead to go over the case and your technical capabilities in detail.
5. Final Interview: A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page.
6. Welcome Aboard! You are now a part of the team.