Marketing Artist (Junior/Mid)
Marketing Art /
EARLY IMPACT MARKETING ACADEMY
We know that a Marketing Artist is the backbone of a successful marketing campaign. We have the best products & the greatest analytical capabilities in our category. And with you, we’ll have everything we need to scale our success!
That’s why we are looking for a creative & exceptional Marketing Artist (Junior & Mid) who will help us introduce our games & apps to millions of users around the world!
CODEWAY: THE ROCKETSHIP KEEPS RISING
Codeway was founded in 2020 with a vision of turning strong ideas into sector-leading mobile products. Today, Codeway is a thriving tech company with multiple sector-leading apps and is home to 120+ bright & curious minds in Istanbul, Turkey.
We create mobile games and applications that millions of users love. We curate bold ideas and transform them into fast-growing products - from concept, through development, up to global market expansion. Our products have reached over 120 million users across 160 countries in six continents - and we’re just getting started.
EARLY IMPACT: NOT YOUR TYPICAL NEW-GRAD PROGRAM
Codeway’s most anticipated announcement is always around Early Impact, not your typical new grad program! The young and talented apply to our academies and go through a life changing transformation to become the best version of themselves.
AI, Coder, Product and Marketing academies provide an unmissable opportunity for a career in one of the best app creators of the world. Now, it’s your turn to take the wheel! You decide what your goals are, we give you responsibility and provide anything you might need to reach your goals.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
· Create engaging visual designs for product-related marketing campaigns including images and animated motion graphics.
· Work together with the Marketing Team to understand the data-driven insights and brainstorm on the next creative concepts to be produced.
· Transfer key marketing initiatives into high-quality consumer facing visuals.
· Analyze small-medium datasets related to marketing creative performances.
· Participate in the communication, production & briefing of third-party vendors for visual creation processes.
· You support in the creation of 2D assets for UA ads and static assets.
· Processing assets that were already created and producing a wide range of formats to various specifications (resizes, re-layouts, localizations).
· Creating 2D motion graphics.
· Experience with 3D is a plus.
· Relevant applications, such as Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro.
· Interest in Motion Graphics.
· University Degree preferably in Graphic Design, Animation, or related field.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
· Passion. Passion for marketing, product, AI, or coding. Simple enough.
· Know-how. You have a technical background or experience in relevant fields.
· Analytical approach. You're a fast learner who can independently explore and grasp new concepts. You can solve unexpected problems with your endless creativity. You can do all these individually.
· Scientific approach. You follow and understand scientific research papers and develop state-of-the-art algorithms.
· Good communication. Crystal clear communication skills.
· Proficiency in English. You read, write, and speak without any trouble in English.
· Cool vibe. You’re open to constructive criticism and feedback. You’re ready to improve yourself accordingly.
· Take the wheel. You’re ready to get your hands dirty. You’re hard-working, you refuse to give up until achieving what you want to get. You’re result-driven and always aim for excellence in the work you do.
· Ownership. We want you to be ready to own every aspect of your project. You won’t be a newcomer here; you’ll own your thing.
WHAT IN IT FOR YOU?
· Great Place to Work - As our top team member, you'll be a part of a fast-growing startup and have the privilege to enjoy our accredited “BEST WORKPLACES” environment, ranked first among all workplaces.
· A Competitive Compensation Package. Long story short, we take care of you.
· Quarterly Compensation Adjustment Program. Codeway operates globally. So, it is our responsibility to make sure that your global purchasing power stays the same, or only goes up.
· A meal compensation that is actually enough for a decent & nutritious lunch, we’re not following the industry standard.
· Full Health Benefits. To keep you away from all the trouble.
· Cool tech stack. A brand new Macbook, iPhone 13, magic mouse, magic keyboard; an adjustable desk with a 4K screen and any other gadget you may need in your job.
· Sport activities support. We care about your physical wellbeing and support your gym membership.
· Learning never ends! Training budget to help you grow in your role, gain new skills, and learn new things!
· Udemy Free Pass. An unlimited Udemy subscription.
· Flexible schedule & unlimited vacations. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible with your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
· English course support. Be more global and perform best at your work.
· Feel better. We are pleased to offer free psychological counseling services through our corporate partnership with Meditopia.
· A Top-Notch Office. Located at the heart of Istanbul, right next to Levent Metro Station at Ferko Signature.
· Unlimited coffee & soft drinks at Codebucks. Yes, you’ve heard it right: We love coffee so much that we’ve built our own coffee shop inside our office.
· Free breakfast. At Codebucks - every morning at 9:30 AM.
· No Dress Code. Dress as you like.
· Happy hours every Friday: Every. Single. Friday. When it’s 5 PM: Screens off, party on! (Check out Codeway on Instagram)
· Dream Team. Average Codeway member is young, talented, and passionate - which makes our working environment extremely dynamic. Need proof? Take a look at our Instagram.
· Gaming area. Whenever you need to take a break from hard work and relax with your favorite games, our PS5 corner will be waiting for you.
· Software support. Subscription to any software you might need to perform at your best.
· Relocation support to Istanbul. We understand how difficult moving can be, especially if you are changing cities. If you’re the talent we’re looking for, we support you in your relocation to Istanbul.
THE RECRUITING PROCESS
We are committed to keeping our recruitment process short and transparent. Here’s how it looks like:
1. Application: Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile. You can also just write a few words about yourself.
2. Case Study: We might send you a task to solve.
3. Talent & Culture Interview: Let’s talk about your experience & expectations and see what we can achieve together.
4. Technical Interview: You will meet with future team lead to go over the case and your technical capabilities in detail.
5. Final Interview: A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page.
6. Welcome Aboard! You are now a part of the team.