Marketing Art Intern
Marketing Art /
Codeway was founded in 2020 with a vision of turning strong ideas into sector-leading mobile products.
Today, Codeway is a thriving tech company with multiple sector-leading apps, and is home to 120+ bright & curious minds in Istanbul, Turkey.
We create mobile games and applications that millions of users love. We curate bold ideas and transform them into fast-growing products - from concept, through development, up to global market expansion. Our products have reached over 100 million users across 160 countries in six continents - and we’re just getting started.
If you’re passionate about mobile apps and especially want to work in a long-term app project, keep reading and deep dive into our world from linktr.ee/codeway
We’re looking for a creative & exceptional Marketing Art Intern, who is interested in motion graphic design and wants to kickstart a career in Marketing Art. This is a 6-month internship position. However, if we mutually agree, it can convert into a full-time position in the future.
This is an exciting opportunity to become a member of an industry-leading marketing art team. From day one, you’ll get your hands on marketing creatives that reach millions of users.
If you’re looking for a place where your art can make a true impact, then look no further! And don’t take our word for it, hear what your fellow artist has to say about working at Codeway:
“I joined Codeway as a Junior Marketing Artist, with no prior experience in Marketing Art. 5 months in, right now I produce creatives that reach millions of users every day. Codeway gave me the opportunity to learn everything from scratch with a hands-on approach. And now I feel like I’m a significant contributor to Codeway’s success. With its people-first culture and the importance given to Marketing Art, Codeway is a great place to kick-start your career as a marketing artist.”
Nilgün Kurtkapan, Jr. Marketing Artist at Codeway
What You’ll be Doing
· Create engaging visual designs for product-related marketing campaigns including images and animated motion graphics.
· Work together with the Marketing Team to understand the data-driven insights and brainstorm on the next creative concepts to be produced.
· Transfer key marketing initiatives into high-quality consumer facing visuals.
· Analyze small-medium datasets related to marketing creative performances.
· Support in the creation of 2D assets for UA ads and static assets.
· Processing assets that were already created and producing a wide range of formats to various specifications (resizes, re-layouts, localizations).
What You’ll Bring
· Fundamental art principles including color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy, and composition
· Conceptual thinking, design, and animation.
· Fourth year student in a relevant field (Graphic Design, Animation etc.), or equivalent practical experience.
· Creating 2D motion graphics.
· Interest in 3D is a plus.
· Knowledge in Relevant applications, such as Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro.
· Interest in Motion Graphics.
What’s in it for you?
· Great Place to Work - As our top team member, you'll be a part of a fast-growing startup and have the privilege to enjoy our accredited “BEST WORKPLACES” environment, ranked first among all workplaces.
· A Competitive Compensation Package. Long story short, we take care of you.
· Quarterly Compensation Adjustment Program. Codeway operates globally. So, it is our responsibility to make sure that your global purchasing power stays the same, or only goes up.
· A meal compensation that is actually enough for a decent & nutritious lunch, we’re not following the industry standard.
· Full Health Benefits. To keep you away from all the trouble.
· Cool tech stack. A brand new Macbook, iPhone 13, magic mouse, magic keyboard; an adjustable desk with a 4K screen and any other gadget you may need in your job.
· Sport activities support. We care about your physical wellbeing and support your gym membership.
· Learning never ends! Training budget to help you grow in your role, gain new skills, and learn new things!
· Udemy Free Pass. An unlimited Udemy subscription.
· Flexible schedule & unlimited vacations. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible with your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
· English course support. Be more global and perform best at your work.
· Feel better. We are pleased to offer free psychological counseling services through our corporate partnership with Meditopia.
· A Top-Notch Office. Located at the heart of Istanbul, right next to Levent Metro Station at Ferko Signature.
· Unlimited coffee & soft drinks at Codebucks. Yes, you’ve heard it right: We love coffee so much that we’ve built our own coffee shop inside our office.
· Free breakfast. At Codebucks - every morning at 9:30 AM.
· No Dress Code. Dress as you like.
· Happy hours every Friday: Every. Single. Friday. When it’s 5 PM: Screens off, party on! (Check out Codeway on Instagram)
· Dream Team. Average Codeway member is young, talented, and passionate - which makes our working environment extremely dynamic. Need proof? Take a look at our Instagram.
· Gaming area. Whenever you need to take a break from hard work and relax with your favorite games, our PS5 corner will be waiting for you.
· Software support. Subscription to any software you might need to perform at your best.
· Relocation support to Istanbul. We understand how difficult moving can be, especially if you are changing cities. If you’re the talent we’re looking for, we support you in your relocation to Istanbul.
The Recruiting Process
We are committed to keeping our recruitment process short and transparent. Here’s how it looks like:
1. Application: Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile. You can also just write a few words about yourself.
2. Case Study: We might send you a task to solve.
3. Talent & Culture Interview: Let’s talk about your experience & expectations and see what we can achieve together.
4. Technical Interview: You will meet with future team lead to go over the case and your technical capabilities in detail.
5. Final Interview: A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page.
6. Welcome Aboard! You are now a part of the team.