Marketing Specialist (ASO/ASA)
Performance Marketing /
Codeway was founded in 2020 with a vision of turning strong ideas into sector-leading mobile products.
Today, Codeway is a thriving tech company with multiple sector-leading apps, and is home to 120+ bright & curious minds in Istanbul, Turkey.
We create mobile games and applications that millions of users love. We curate bold ideas and transform them into fast-growing products - from concept, through development, up to global market expansion. Our products have reached over 100 million users across 160 countries in six continents - and we’re just getting started.
Our marketing team has been a game-changer in turning Codeway into a rocketship. As part of this world-class team, you can change our products' destiny and influence the lives of millions.
We’re looking for an exceptional individual who is interested in both the science and art of marketing; someone who is comfortable with crunching numbers while bringing exceptionally creative ideas to the table.
If you’re passionate about mobile apps and especially want to work in a long-term app project, keep reading and deep dive into our world from linktr.ee/codeway
At Codeway, we're pioneering the future of subscription apps. In just three years, our team has launched leading products in multiple categories, making us one of the world's top subscription app publishers.
As we continue to innovate and strive to join the ranks of the world's biggest tech companies, we're looking for a passionate, self-motivated, and data-driven individual to join us as an Marketing Specialist (ASO/ASA).
As our ASO/ASA Specialist, you will be fully responsible for managing the ASO and ASA efforts of all our apps.
What You’ll be Doing
· Lead Optimization: Oversee all ASO and ASA efforts across our app portfolio.
· Leverage Top Industry Tools: Take full advantage of leading industry tools like Sensor Tower and MobileAction for data-driven decision-making.
· Manage relationships: Maintain close relations with our dedicated representatives at the Apple Search Ads London office. This is a unique opportunity to get hands-on experience with top-tier tools and work directly with influential industry contacts.
· Track and Report: Prepare regular ASO and ASA reports, presenting insights and recommendations to the marketing team and senior management.
· Manage Keyword Strategy: Perform keyword research to identify high-potential keywords. Regularly update keyword lists and optimize app descriptions to improve our app's discoverability on the App Store.
· Collaborate Creatively: Work closely with our Marketing Artists to brief and prepare new storefront visuals.
· Iterate and Test: Regularly test and update storefront visuals to improve the conversion rate of our incoming traffic.
· Stay Updated: Stay on top of the latest trends in ASO and ASA, and implement best practices.
What You’ll Bring
· Strong analytical skills and a data-driven mindset.
· Proven experience or equivalent knowledge in ASO and ASA.
· Ability to thrive as part of a team, prioritizing the team's success.
· Excellent communication skills in English.
· University degree or equivalent experience.
· Though not required, it is a big bonus if you have past experience in mobile app marketing.
What In It For You?
· Great Place to Work - As our top team member, you'll be a part of a fast-growing startup and have the privilege to enjoy our accredited “BEST WORKPLACES” environment, ranked first among all workplaces.
· A Competitive Compensation Package. Long story short, we take care of you.
· Quarterly Compensation Adjustment Program. Codeway operates globally. So, it is our responsibility to make sure that your global purchasing power stays the same, or only goes up.
· A meal compensation that is actually enough for a decent & nutritious lunch, we’re not following the industry standard.
· Full Health Benefits. To keep you away from all the trouble.
· Cool tech stack. A brand new Macbook, iPhone 13, magic mouse, magic keyboard; an adjustable desk with a 4K screen and any other gadget you may need in your job.
· Sport activities support. We care about your physical wellbeing and support your gym membership.
· Learning never ends! Training budget to help you grow in your role, gain new skills, and learn new things!
· Udemy Free Pass. An unlimited Udemy subscription.
· Flexible schedule & unlimited vacations. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible with your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
· English course support. Be more global and perform best at your work.
· Feel better. We are pleased to offer free psychological counseling services through our corporate partnership with Meditopia.
· A Top-Notch Office. Located at the heart of Istanbul, right next to Levent Metro Station at Ferko Signature.
· Unlimited coffee & soft drinks at Codebucks. Yes, you’ve heard it right: We love coffee so much that we’ve built our own coffee shop inside our office.
· Free breakfast. At Codebucks - every morning at 9:30 AM.
· No Dress Code. Dress as you like.
· Happy hours every Friday: Every. Single. Friday. When it’s 5 PM: Screens off, party on! (Check out Codeway on Instagram)
· Dream Team. Average Codeway member is young, talented, and passionate - which makes our working environment extremely dynamic. Need proof? Take a look at our Instagram.
· Gaming area. Whenever you need to take a break from hard work and relax with your favorite games, our PS5 corner will be waiting for you.
· Software support. Subscription to any software you might need to perform at your best.
· Relocation support to Istanbul. We understand how difficult moving can be, especially if you are changing cities. If you’re the talent we’re looking for, we support you in your relocation to Istanbul.
The Recruiting Process
We are committed to keeping our recruitment process short and transparent. Here’s how it looks like:
1. Application: Send us your CV or LinkedIn profile. You can also just write a few words about yourself.
2. Case Study: We might send you a task to solve.
3. Talent & Culture Interview: Let’s talk about your experience & expectations and see what we can achieve together.
4. Technical Interview: You will meet with future team lead to go over the case and your technical capabilities in detail.
5. Final Interview: A final interview with the executive team to see if we're all on the same page.
6. Welcome Aboard! You are now a part of the team.