Game Marketing Artist (Mid/Senior)
Marketing Art /
Codeway was founded in 2020 with a vision of turning strong ideas into sector-leading mobile products.
Today, Codeway is a thriving tech company with multiple sector-leading apps, and is home to 120+ bright & curious minds in Istanbul, Turkey.
And with our beloved mid-core tower defense game Rumble Rivals, we aim to join among the biggest tech companies in the world!
If you’re passionate about mobile gaming and especially want to work in a long-term game project, keep reading and deep dive into our world from linktr.ee/codeway
We are looking for a talented Game Marketing Artist (Mid/Senior) to join our team and help promote our game to a wider audience.
You will be as a Game Marketing Artist responsible for creating visually appealing and engaging marketing creatives that capture the essence of our game and for helping develop and execute marketing campaigns.
We should add that our ideal candidate must be very ambitious & hard-working personality with a love of games.
Join us and let's make a difference in the mobile game industry!
What You’ll be Doing
· Create visually compelling graphics and animations to promote our game across various platforms.
· Test the performance of marketing creatives by working closely with the Marketing Team.
· Decide on the creative direction based on data.
· Convert key marketing inputs into high-quality, consumer-facing visuals.
· Communicate with & prepare briefs for first-class international design agencies.
What You’ll Bring
· Understanding of the fundamental art principles including color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy, and composition.
· Strong portfolio of previous marketing artwork, with a focus on the game industry.
· Being passionate about gaming, especially mobile games.
· Having a creative mindset and willingness to try new things.
· Conceptual thinking, design, and animation.
· Experience with 2D motion graphics.
· Experience with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro.
· Interest in Motion Graphics is a plus.
· University Degree preferably in Graphic Design, Animation or related field.