Senior IT Support Specialist
Building great engineering teams is difficult to get right. We run a platform used by the biggest and most innovative companies in the world to make sure their teams are filled with great technical talent and make their hiring processes more efficient.
We work with over 1,200 customers including Slack, Twitch, Electronic Arts, Konami, Zalando, Amazon, Intel, and BMW and facilitate over 30,000 candidate assessment sessions on our platform monthly - and show no signs of slowing down. We are the market leader for an ever-growing category. But don’t take our word for it - read what our users are saying.
We’re looking for a Senior IT Support Specialist to build-out our IT systems and the IT support team itself, manage our IT needs and support our growing team. You’ll be the main point of contact for all of our IT related requests, keeping an inventory of the equipment, and working to improve our IT processes as we grow. You will be a member of our engineering team and work closely with our infrastructure and security teams.
What you'll do all day:
- Ensure a smooth experience for employees’ IT onboarding and ongoing needs,
- Manage employee single sign-on credentials in G Suite,
- Purchase, track, and handle employee equipment, office IT assets, and software licenses,
- Set up and operate AV equipment to hold and record all-hands and other presentations,
- Manage office IT equipment such as Wi-Fi (Ubiquiti), networking switches, printers, video conferencing hardware, and other equipment,
- Coordinate with external vendors, such as procuring Internet connectivity from our ISP,
- Handle requests to reset passwords, repair laptops, and other requests as needed,
- Configure laptop profiles (e.g. full disk encryption, firewalls, back-ups),
- Proactively identify and address technical issues across the company,
- Work with our infrastructure and security teams on implementing new functionalities (e.g. VPN for all employees),Create and develop a knowledge base for Codility employees with solutions to most common user problems.
We would love to work with you if you:
- Have 2+ years of experience providing IT support,
- Can take ownership of IT support area, regularly cooperating with different Codility teams,
- Are an expert when it comes to Apple and Microsoft systems and software and are able to assist Ubuntu (16.04 and newer) users,
- Are experienced with G Suite and can quickly learn to integrate new ones,
- Have experience in working with remote desktop access, e.g. TeamViewer,
- Can handle FortiGate or similar firewall,
- Understand difference between stateful and stateless firewalls,
- Can provide support for Ubiquiti UniFI access points,
- Can solve problems related to all kinds of networking issues,
- Are able to troubleshoot office equipment (printers, projectors, chromeboxes),
- Are comfortable juggling multiple projects and have a stellar track record of managing priorities, deadlines, and deliverables,
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills and are happy to help,
- Speak English on B2 level or higher.
What we offer:
- Salary on the level of 10-14k PLN monthly (net B2B/cost to the company for other contracts),
- Employee stock incentive,
- Work equipment of your choice (12 000 PLN net to start with),
- Personal development budget to help you learn and grow (3 000 PLN gross for initial 6 months, after regrowing by 500 PLN gross monthly - up to 6 000 PLN gross),
- Health & wellness budget (up to 100 PLN gross monthly for a gym membership, yoga classes, massages, etc.),
- Private medical healthcare (Inter),
- Open vacation policy for every type of contract and flexible working hours,
- Regular Amazon book orders for the Codility library.