Sales Development Representative
Building great engineering teams is difficult to get right. We run a platform used by the biggest and most innovative companies in the world to make sure their teams are filled with great technical talent and make their hiring processes more efficient.
We work with over 1,200 customers including Slack, Twitch, Electronic Arts, Konami, Zalando, Amazon, Intel, and BMW and facilitate over 30,000 candidate assessment sessions on our platform monthly - and show no signs of slowing down. We are the market leader for an ever-growing category. But don’t take our word for it - read what our users are saying.
Our sales team works hard to help companies around the world solve the acute problem of tech hiring. This is why we are looking for a Sales Development Representative who will educate recruiters and hiring managers on how Codility can help assess their tech candidates' coding skills in an efficient and objective manner. If you are looking for a career in technology sales (not just a job!), and a company that's invested in your personal development, we want YOU!
What you’ll do all day:
- Search for and qualify new business opportunities within leading companies that hire programmers,
- Reach out to, educate and pitch recruiters and technical hiring managers on all the benefits of the Codility platform,
- Open the sales cycle by securing product demos for the Account Executives, thus contributing to the achievement of the whole sales team's targets.
You will love this job if you:
- have impeccable English skills,
- love to spend time on the phone talking about new technologies,
- aside from speaking you also have strong writing skills and don’t mind spending half of your day reaching out to prospects via email and LinkedIn,
- would like researching new companies and contacts who can benefit from using Codility,
- have a high level of integrity,
- are highly organized,
- enjoy working in a fast-paced environment,
- are eager to start or develop your career in technology sales.
Prior experience in sales or telesales is a plus, not a must-have.
What we offer:
- competitive and fair compensation,
- employee stock incentive,
- international team environment
- work equipment of your choice,
- vacation policy for all types of contract,
- home office days and employee-friendly working hours,
- private medical healthcare
- health & wellness budget (for a gym membership, yoga classes, massages, etc.),
- personal development budget to help you learn,
- opportunities to grow professionally and build your career path in sales,
- regular Amazon book orders for the Codility library.