Developer Marketing Manager
Codility is advancing the way businesses hire tech talent. Our software platform helps tech recruiters and hiring managers assess their developer candidates' skills by testing their code online. This empowers tech hiring teams to quickly gather reliable insights to decide which candidates are the best fit for any technical role. With over 1,200 customers (including Citi, Zalando, Amazon, Intel, and BMW) and over 6 million assessments delivered, we’re the leader in technical pre-employment testing solutions.
We’re looking for a marketing manager to join our marketing team that will be responsible for driving awareness of Codility amongst the developer audience. You will partner with our entire marketing team, especially with our Developer Evangelist, in creating, deploying, and measuring, a marketing strategy targeted to our technical audiences. You will help build our global brand and educate the market on the value we bring to our developer customers. You will use your talents and experience to build out our developer marketing strategy while at the same time measuring and growing our developer community. Our developer marketing manager will have the freedom to constantly improve our best marketing practices and provide ongoing feedback and training to the entire team.
What’s in it for you?
- Becoming a true strategist in deciding how, when and what message we want to send to the millions of candidates, interviewers, hiring managers and programmers who interact with Codility every year.
- Having a huge level of autonomy and creative freedom in designing our developer marketing strategies.
- Working for a product that is the best in its domain and well-known in the tech community.
- Contributing to building a strong, performance-driven marketing org.
What you’ll specifically do:
- Amplify the Codility story and connect us with thousands of developers all around the world.
-Deliver content that provides real value to developers, no matter their stage of experience -- writing blog posts, editing interviews, creating content designed for a technical audience.
- Increase brand awareness by partnering with our Developer Evangelist to promote Codility, for example at field events, webinars, meetups and arranging speaking opportunities to the tech persona audience.
- Lead marketing projects, finding and hiring freelancers to contribute to your content projects, and managing a developer marketing budget.
- Contribute to the overall content strategy -- supporting existing marketing projects and be willing to roll up your sleeves and take on new ones as they come.
- Work within our marketing team and cross-functionally with product, engineering, and sales.
You will love this job if you:
- Speak and write in English fluently (C1 level).
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the marketing field, successfully managing projects, budgets, and strategy.
- Have first-hand experience working within the developer community, on open source projects or alongside developers.
- Can think through ideas from initial objective to implementation and switch gears quickly.
- Have previous experience managing and building communities.
- Have a strong interest in technology and innovation in the tech sector.
- Are a great team player and are able to connect with people and build relationships at all levels
- Have previously worked with marketing tools like Hubspot, Photoshop, and Sketch and on projects touching graphic design, podcasting and video production.
- Are a natural-born storyteller - you are passionate about the vision of the company and can get others excited by sharing that story.
What we offer:
- competitive and fair compensation,
- employee stock incentive,
- international team environment,
- work equipment of your choice,
- vacation policy for all types of contracts,
- home office days and employee-friendly working hours
- private medical healthcare,
- health & wellness budget (for a gym membership, yoga classes, massages, etc.),
- personal development budget to help you learn and grow,
- regular Amazon book orders for the Codility library.